SWP Nerfs - can we get some dates?

Face roll bad where everyone gets gear without any effort.

2 Likes

SWP is easy.
There is no need for nerfs.

You can clear SWP once WoTLK is out, or come back at level 80 if you can’t clear now.

Shadow word pain get nerfed in wrath

1 Like

This guy wants a date on nerfs from the company that can’t communicate phase releases more than a week ahead. LOL

You’ll know when you know. Sorry “We’ll be clearing all content in 3 weeks after the nerfs” isn’t something you can use for guild recruitment yet…

Well that’s just demonstratively not true. But it still doesn’t mean it needs to be immediately nerfed.

It is easy, unless you’re running with a load of bad people in your backs.
Just stack your warlocks and shamans, you’re good.

I’m good with never what about you guys?

1 Like

Over half the guilds that have killed at least one boss in SWP have yet to clear it, a month after release. I know everyone’s pink parser on the forums but… that’s decidedly not “easy.”

1 Like

no need for it to be easy
just dont go easy on the bosses and youll clear the whole place in a single go

I don’t doubt you but where do you get these stats?

probably just go to warcraftlogs - tbc -progress tab
sunwell plateau progress distribution
aggregate the histogram mass of1/6 bosses killed through 5/6, see if it’s bigger than 6/6 bosses killed

2 Likes

Warcraftlogs

1 Like

Oh okay I just wasn’t sure how to do it.

We just got 6/6 yesterday

I’ll explain why since people like you aren’t very smart.

Sunwell is a more challenging raid than pre nerf TK/SSC but it has a few upsides to progression raid teams. It’s has very short grave yard run that allows you to get attempts in faster. Trash is minimal after you’ve reached the first boss and reduces time spent on trash so you can just focus on bosses. The bosses don’t have RNG mind control mechanics that will completely wipe your raid.

Finally, you don’t need to clear sunwell to gain attunement for the next raid phase because there isn’t one. The primary reason SSC/TK got nerfed was they wanted to let people get attuned for BT/Hyjal before release of those raids.

As you can see, if you we’re remotely intelligent you could have figured this out for yourself, but since you aren’t I had to explain it for you.

What’s ur main?? And server? Let’s see those logs bby

I’m glad it was harder, I like prog.

It’s odd how most people seem to like target dummy bosses.

It was so much more fun than bt.

1 Like

I’m not sure where in my quoted statement that I asked for any kind of explanation. And you went out of your way to call me stupid. Oof. Keep trollin’ my man.

Yea like I’m in a dad guild and even we were a week 1 BT/MH clear guild.

I think Vashj took us 3-4 weeks.

Sunwell took us 5 weeks for 6/6

We cleared brutalis super quickly man like 8 total attempts, but boy was muru hard at like 68 attempts