Sweet Souls Warlock Talent

I have reported this bug previously and it has existed for quite literally over a month, since about a week after prepatch itself. If warlocks keep getting defensive talent nerfs then i find it unacceptable that this defensive talent has not been fixed. This talent reads “Your healthstone heals you for an additional 10% of your maximum health. Any party of raid member using a Healthstone also heals you for that amount.” it is a 1 point talent halfway down the Warlock specific talents. This talent after testing it many times does not heal me at all for someone else in my party or raid using “my” healthstones which i made sure that they were mine just in case. It used to show up in the healing logs as sweet souls but no longer does anything at all.

Sweet Souls - *
*Your Healthstone heals you for an additional 10% of your maximum health **** ****Any party or raid member using a Healthstone also heals you for that amount.*****
**** This part specifically is bugged.

6 Likes

bump, would like to at least see this acknowledged by a known issue on the forums.

3 Likes

can confirm, no healing recieved from sweet souls talent

1 Like

bumb…is this going to ever be fixed?

2 Likes

Bumping this, in a group with multiple warlocks just leads to competing against each other and doesn’t do what the talent says

1 Like

still bugged since 11/28/22, here we are 1/25/23, now soul swapped is also bugged, this trend continues with this class.

2 Likes

talent is still bugged…bump…someday they will notice this talent doesnt work most of the time if at all for many.

1 Like

Still bugged and confirmed that the healing from other healthstones used does nothing. Were now 2 months deep into dragonflight and this still hasnt been fixed. Stop nerfi g things and adding new functionalitys to things before fixing existing talents…

1 Like

Can we get acknowledgement that blizzard is actually aware of this bug?

1 Like

still bugged.

1 Like

I think this is still bugged, seemingly half a year after this post was made. I can see in Details! that my teammates use my HS in Arenas but there is no healing under my name for Sweet Souls.

Correct this is still bugged, but its pathetic that i had to give up trying to get them to fix it cause ive reported it in game and forums twice and here we are.

2 Likes

This talent is STILL BUGGED ON MY LOCK.

2 Likes

Still bugged from 11/28/2022 - 6/12/2023, tested this on 4 demo specced warlocks in one day and all of them were bugged and did not ever receive healing from another party members healthstone use.

Locks get targeted a lot with nerfs, at times rightfully so, but not fixing a talent like this for over 6 months is unacceptable to me.

2 Likes

bump, feel like i have to make 20 threads in order for anyone at blizz to even confirm they are working on a fix for this after 7 months.

2 Likes

Tested today at 9:46 am still not working on my warlocks, i do not get healed from my party members healthstone period.

2 Likes

Tested 5:06 pm on 6/17/2023 and confirmed to not be granting any healing from * *Any party or raid member using a Healthstone also heals you for that amount

2 Likes

*Any party or raid member using a Healthstone also heals you for that amount Still not working 6/18/2023 , tested at 5pm as a destro lock. Would love clarity on if this is a known issue.

2 Likes

We need answers!

1 Like

Indeed we do, we do indeed.

1 Like