Sweet Souls Warlock Talent

I was in heroic Sark on my destro warlock the other night and most pulls show healing from Sweet Souls in Details. It looks like it was working in normal raid, as well. Just curious, are people maybe just not using your healthstones? Or is there more than one lock in the party? Not saying it’s not bugged, as there may be some other interaction preventing it from working for you, but it has been working for me so I’m curious what is causing the issue.

Confirmed it with my team mates daily, almost every single day. Theres zero chance my team mates didnt use their healthstones, i track it with details as well as watch my combat log to double confirm as well in voice with the members who use it. It has been bugged this way for a very long time and im not the only warlock that has confirmed it. The healing increase part however does appear to work. It should be noted i do not PvE and only PvP.

2 Likes

Got it, sorry to hear it’s not working for you in PvP. I hope they fix it!

I’d be happy if they just acknowledged they are aware of the issue so i can stop checking it everyday and bumping multiple threads just to get awareness.

1 Like

STILL BUGGED, we waited an entire content patch for this bug to still not be addressed as even known about.

1 Like

Still bugged, used another warlocks healthstone in solo shuffle with the sweet souls talent specced and he received 0 healing from its effect. Does anyone at blizzard actually read the bug forums? If so how do you look past 3 threads being refreshed often on the issue.

1 Like

I hear the potential bug with this talent is related to the player that uses the healthstone must be on the same server / realm as the warlock. There is no way this is intended.

1 Like

Still not working.

1 Like

still bugged not that blizzard will ever read or acknowledge this thread or bug.

1 Like

What I’ve discovered with things that tend to be broken, I send in a bug report on the issue(s) via in-game bug report every day. At the same time I maintain my bug note in this bug report thread as well.

When I’ve been really frustrated with something that is talent or skill based broken, I open a ticket too. On several occasions I’ve been successful getting a GM to interact with my ticket and say they will forward this issue on to the appropriate group, but suggests I do the bug reporting in game since it gets more attention that way. Whether or not that last bit is accurate, the few issues I handled that way got addressed in a reasonable amount of time. Although I never was notified directly it was because of my report.

Just my 2cents

This talent still isnt healing the warlock for other party members healthstones used, tested during solo shuffles / arenas.

bump for blizz

Bump again, its been a year. Lets get this fixed blizzard.

1 Like

fix this bug PLEASE

1 Like

Def an issue as stated, it works fine in raid but as soon as i get in my key group the healing is just gone, and relearning the talent does nothing. Members off server heal me while the one dh on my server will heal me…

1 Like

been a bug since 11/28/22 , and yet blizzard does nothing. I have reported this issue many times on the forums as well as reporting it in game. I even gave the exact circumstance as to why its happening and yet still nothing has been done to fix the problem or even acknowledge that it exists as a problem. I lose faith in future expansions when this is the type of extreme delay that take place to fix a bug that exists for an entire expansion.

1 Like

This is still bugged since 11/28/2022.

Stilllll bugged, since 11/28/2022…extremly sad.

Shocker this is still bugged.

can confirm, still bugged.