Sweep Across Azeroth Astride Eve’s Ghastly Rider in World of Warcraft

Who knew that showing someone the two different mounts was “defending” something. Not even sure what playing an Evoker has to do with anything either.

Sounds like you just came in here to troll.

1 Like

This is an odd selling point for a limited time event.
they decide to focus on the thing that is no longer limited to the event itself.

Why not talk about eating candies until you barf?
or bobbing for apples or trick or treating in all the inns?
or the buff from the bonfire things?

limited time things that actually dissapear once the limited time event is over.

I love my fancy little broom, it goes vroom vroom

:broom:

1 Like

IMO… I am pretty happy they’re bringing this back. If I have to spend money or gold or get an achievement I’ll be happy. I missed last octobers monthly item the broom

Why advertise it ON THE MAIN BATTLE.NET PAGE if it’s not even available yet?

1 Like

They should of put the Broom in instead of the RAF Zebra mount that was given out just a few months ago with the Trading Post…the Zebra mount been on the TP twice now…

2 Likes

I already have it from last year, but unlike these salty Andy’s im fine with it. Happy new players or people that missed it can also be allowed to have fun if they want to, enjoy!

disgusting.

I don’t care if they put every single mount in the game in the store at this point. Mounts have not been special anymore for a very long time since most have way over 600 of them to page through in their collection and most do not even see the light of day.

I stopped caring what mount who is using in the game or sitting on a long time ago.

2 Likes

Dramatic as always.
You’re not going anwhere.

1 Like

You’re free to hop into your time travel machine and get it.

Yep.

When everyone is special, nobody is.

What emotion am I supposed to be feeling now?

1 Like

I don’t mind it being put up for actual money. I wasn’t playing last year, I missed it. Thems the breaks. The price, however, is kind of weird. I could see like $15. $25 seems to be a FOMO greed grab attempt. Heck, the Grizzly Hills bear is $20 and comes with a repair and transmog vendor. Only difference is that it doesn’t fly and honestly who is trying to mog or vendor while flying anyway? A cosmetic mount that’s previously been on the trading post shouldn’t cost more than a store mount that offers some sort of utility, in my humble opinion.

2 Likes

It’s listing on the store page says “New” though I think it means that it’s new to the shop. But it could easily cause someone to think it’s totally new to the game. Just another greedy cash grab.

1 Like

Why would they lower the price when people are actively paying for the items at the current pricing? Store mounts bring in loads of revenue for WoW, it’s surprising they don’t do them more often.

Sparkle Pony, when introduced with the Cash Shop during WoTLK, made more money than StarCraft 2. Probably also why Starcraft is dead. Why put in the resources into developing a new game when you can have 1 person design a mount and make even more money than an entire team on 1 game?

I’m in no way saying I like the prices, I think they’re outrageous, but WoW players are suckers for their pixels.

You’re not wrong there.

I doubt anyone would object to a mount previously made available being once more available in the game.

What I - and many others probably also - object to is a mount that was available for free via playing the game being put up for sale for $$.

Is Blizzard entitled to make money? Sure, and many will say you don’t have to buy it, etc. But in principle I feel its a very bad direction for Blizzard to be taking.

How many things previously available for free will we see put up for sale? How far is too far?

3 Likes

Blizzard, each time you gain customer trust, you relapse and pull crap like this again.

Do you realize how dirty it is to take something on the TP and put in on the shop a year later? Really makes the TP feel like, and I can’t believe I’m using this word because I’m usually rolling my eyes at it, FOMO. Like, hey “get stuff of the TP now or buy it for $25 a few months from now!”

It’s gross.

If you wanna sell unique mounts separate from the TP, fine. But don’t do this again.

3 Likes

why have movie previews if the movie isn’t available yet??