Sweep Across Azeroth Astride Eve’s Ghastly Rider in World of Warcraft

Is it? Where? I just looked and unless I’m getting blind in my old age, I couldn’t see it.

2 Likes

What a great sentiment. “Because its not that way, Who cares…”

God forbid something improves.

4 Likes

The only way WoW improves is if people who threaten to quit actually do quit.
But if you’re buying RMT store mounts, you are not quitting.

5 Likes

For me it’s:

-Services
-Game Upgrades
-Special Offers
-Eve’s Ghastly Rider

1 Like

Knee jerk aside that a Trading Post Mount being a paid mount later is a bad look, don’t store mounts end up on the trading post for free sometimes anyhow? i’m not sure this means the broom can’t come back again on the Post next year but no one who wants to wait that long can now just buy it.

2 Likes

If they bring back the spirit of competition I don’t care.

1 Like

Where cause its not in my Blizzard store now …its a mount it should be in the mount tab …which tab you talking about cause its not showing in mine…

2 Likes

It has its own tab under in the left column.

But if you’re this upset, you don’t need to see it anyway, right?

2 Likes

It’s just a mount. I have 300 of them. I don’t understand all of this.

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

4 Likes

Pay them no mind. I also do not see it, it’s not showing in the in-game screen nor is it showing up in the Bnet app.

2 Likes

I love this mount! TY for putting in the game shop for those who missed on the trading post.

3 Likes

I am not seeing any tab called Game Upgrades in my store.

2 Likes

its ok the mount was removed from the store thats why we can see it

1 Like

Maybe if you have some epic edition or w/e it won’t show

1 Like

I was shaking my head cause I went all though my blizzard store and it wasn’t there…cause if it was it would be in the mount tab with a green check box saying I have it.

2 Likes

I have looked multiple times and I still cannot see it. Can you take a screenshot and put it here so I can locate it?

2 Likes

I have the mount from the TP but it’s a shame how rarely things come back in rotation. This month would be the perfect time to reintroduce it.

3 Likes

That image looks weird…

1 Like

h ttps://ibb.co/CQ0wZcD

Heck, they could have even added this to the Horseman’s loot along with his other mount instead of this Real Moneyz crap. Not that this feedback matters, beacuse this thread will probably be 404’d with a new one appearing.

And that link is super sus.

3 Likes