Sweep Across Azeroth Astride Eve’s Ghastly Rider in World of Warcraft

Relax, good lord. Trading post didn’t even exist until last year, these are freebie, no one is owed anything

4 Likes

Its the broom mount that has existed in the game forever. But only rideable during the Halloween Event. All they did is make it permanent… :frowning:

So, as I understand it, Halloween is on the last day of October, so this seems to tie in with that theme.

And yet, they use a mount that has already been given out. It’s like “Oh, a holiday, here is a bag of slightly stale sweets to enjoy for the season, its the leftover stock so we don’t need to cook up anything new but you won’t mind that, will you?”

Shrugs Thanks, generous, can I have in teal since I already have it in brown?

:clap:

1 Like

Well that escalated quickly

2 Likes

Incorrect. This is the Hallow’s End broom:

This is Eve’s Ghastly Rider:

12 Likes

is it just me? or does it no longer show up on store

2 Likes

Yes it was a Trading Post reward last year in October when it first came out …now to offer it in the real money store is a low blow from Blizzard esp after all the mess that has happened with TWW and players losing million in mats and gold out of Guild banks and sloppy fix they so said they did now.

6 Likes

Damn its not showing on my screen as in the store now …wondered if they took it out cause of the backlash ?

4 Likes

would NOT surprise me at all

1 Like

Yeah it should show in my blizzard store tab as having it with a green check mark like the others I have from the store.

2 Likes

Wait so these people are mad at the wrong transmog?
lmao

2 Likes

Except this is the type of rotation they already talked about having and have already done before. This isn’t a new development.

Nah, just one got confused. He may not even know about Eve’s Ghastly Rider if he wasn’t around last October.

3 Likes

I just checked, it isnt in the store on the mount tab.

3 Likes

I still wish that they’d make this one a pernament mount. I do love this broom as well.

4 Likes

yep def got removed from the backlash now the issue comes down to those who already paid lol will they get refunded?

2 Likes

I don’t remember another item being on the Trading Post, and then later being available for real money.

But because its potentially “not new news” it’s alright for them to do this then?

5 Likes

It’s in the store under it’s own tab.

There is no backlash, except from you it seems. Calm down man.

6 Likes

I mean in a better world, there should be zero store on a game you pay a sub for.
But this isn’t that world, so who cares.

2 Likes

Agreed! I like the glow and sparklies better. I also like how it’s tinier.

4 Likes

you most not be reading the comments on wowhead about it

1 Like