Sweep Across Azeroth Astride Eve’s Ghastly Rider in World of Warcraft

i just wanna know why I can’t buy it? I don’t give a damn if it’s new or not lol

2 Likes

I don’t think they did. Unless they added it later it was not in the store this afternoon so I’m not sure where they’re advertising you to get it from.

Seems like they are just advertising the mount itself for those who already got it last year

It was last October.

I like how you’re making such a ridiculous false comparison.

Movies say when they’ll be released.

They don’t say “NOW SHOWING” if it’s not “NOW SHOWING”.

Nice try though. slow clap

A lot of people in this thread have said that they don’t see it in game but they see it on the online shop web page

Same! It needs to be in the store, like yesterday.

I see the article in the shop, but it’s not available to purchase?

Such a whiney sounding response to op

I don’t see it in game and web shop it is not purchasable.

I really would like more good guy gear.
I have gotten great mileage from the Bastion sets.
I know, I know: it’s October. I just thought it worth piping up about

i just got in game and looked . I dont see it either :frowning:

Assumed it was because I already had it from Oct 2023 TP

and this doesn’t say it’s available now, so my comparison is good actually

Only it did.

It doesn’t apply now because now it’s available, but people called them out.

But it did say it was available when it wasn’t. Or nobody would have made these posts.

Again, close, but fail.

Better not buy this it will disappear eventually.

Wondering why it’s showing up in the store but isn’t purchaseable? There’s no button to buy it or price listed. I checked my mounts and don’t have any version of it already. Really wanted to buy it as I missed out on it being in the Trading Post.

2 Likes

I hated the way it was executed last year and hate that is now a shop item. Last year I expected it to be in the trading post, went to check, it wasn’t in the list… only to later find out it wasn’t in the list at all but a seperate quest or progress activity. Annoyed.

In the Battle Net App Shop, it is tagged at the top left corner in white letters and a red background, “NEW”.

As someone who missed out last year (due to irl problems) and really wanted that mount. I’m glad they’re letting me get it now

Blizzard … hello…says to buy in shop but has no purchase option. Make up your mind.

2 Likes

Would have been nice to make this earnable or something besides paying to get a missed free mount. I’m not gonna be buying it but it would’ve been nice to get this mount some other way since I missed it last year.

1 Like