Sweep Across Azeroth Astride Eve’s Ghastly Rider in World of Warcraft

It’ll probably show up in the Trading Post again at some point. A lot of stuff has already ‘returned’ to the TP at least once. If this never shows back up in the TP I’m fine with not having it. I’ll either get it there if/when it does, or barring that I’ll wait for it to be available at a discount like I do with all the other shop stuff.

Ohhh to resist the temptation to turn this into another Tuskarr post. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The dang RAF Zebra has been in the Trading post twice now and is offered up again this month…it was just in the TP 3 or 4 months ago and last year …it would of been much nicer on Blizzard to put the Broom in instead of the RAF Zebra mount seeing it is month of Halloween now…but nope they put in the store instead instead…

And yet you’ll still be here next month.

It will more than likely get rotated in eventually again like everything else seems to, maybe in March or something but it will be there because usually stuff goes trading post, store, trading post or store, trading post, trading post, it’s not that big of a deal.

2 Likes

For all those who are saying “nowhere does it say it is new”… In the online shop (not in-game) it has a “NEW” tag on the picture, and where it should have the price it just has “Learn more” link

i.imgur. com / ex8rs4q.png (remove spaces to see screenshot)

It’s in the in-game shop between Special Offer and Blazing Heroic pack. Since it’s in its own main tab, you won’t see it in the Mounts tab.

I have looked al over the games shop and still yet to find it.

1 Like

wow did they remove the witches broom mount from the store damn. they might as well add it too the next trading post next Halloween trading post

Oh My Can At Least Know how Much this Mount Cost? Price Tag Not Yet on Our Screens if it was Most of us would Buy This Mount because it’s October Holiday Season + Hear our Thoughts Blizzard we like the Mount we just need to Know How Much the DLC Cost so we can Buy this Awesome Mount for Halloween.

this should have been the month award and not the dumb ugly jellyfish

4 Likes

I can answer this question for you. The Principle of it, they are trying to charge, (or were, they may have changed something) They are charging the subscribers this year, for something they gave with sub to people last year. I’m sorry but that is The definition of tacky, it really makes it seem they are trying to milk their own patrons. I think it’s an easy fix, refund those who have purchased, throw up for coins, and as a fun we love you and are sorry moment for 1/2 coin price.

peeps get the mount, they look very good, and everyone is happy.

I LOVE my Orc Monk(Sorry that just needed to be in there)!!!

2 Likes

or the silly Zevhra isn’t this the 2nd time it’s been up anyway?

You’re right, and all the people here got it last year for just as much as everyone else pays for a sub here, yet they got it for free. That’s the dilemma, it’s just wrong apply it to any other aspect of your purchasing life and your opinion would be different.

Can I solve the puzzle?

No.

BlizZard fumbles with easy wins.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

So you believe its ok to provide ingame content and then later put up that ingame content for $$ rather than have them sell something and then at some future date put that thing for all players to get into the game?

Logic has left the building. :confused:

1 Like

I was almost on your side until you complained about steady flying and then I just lost all support for you for such a minor thing to die on such a hill.

The Post theme is Dark To Light. Heavy focus on black, white, and gray items. Zhevra more than fits the theme.

Any developer can offer its assets at whatever price and at whatever time they choose. Whether it’s a good choice or a bad choice is irrelevant. This little thing, vestigial stirrups and all, is just another option out of many.

I think it’s far more relevant to clarify that witchcraft is not some consumer holiday thing to appropriate. And that while the besom has significant cultural and ritualistic ties, this whole riding the broom accusation has historically not been great for women.

But like seriously what is up with those little itty bitty baby stirrups. Even my no good, very bad, shameful gnome lady is like, what’re thooooose.

1 Like

okay, but why can’t I buy it?

But that term “New” could just apply to “New to the Shop”. However, if you compare this broom to the other, they are in fact two different colors, though ironically share the same name. So I wonder if someone has the TP Mount, but then buys this one, does that mean they have both versions by the same name? Or does the Shop mount over-write the TP mount?

Personally, I have neither, but am waiting til this New item in the shop is finally available for purchase.

1 Like