SV hunter dmg is actually garbage

just hoping blizzard devs see this and they compare just how bad hunters dmg is in arena games…how its not being hotfixed is actually crazy.

I play with a SV hunter in 2v2 and the dmg is actually pretty solid considering that it’s not a dmg class.

In 3v3 it also works very well with jungle and we all know that jungle damage is anything but low

???

10 char

10 Likes

you think that a survival hunter with some of the best cc in the game and MS should be topping dmg scoreboards?

Not that, I was just thinking “huh?” When you wrote it’s not a dmg class.

SV to me is the Sub rogue version of hunter

1 Like

warriors have ms and rogues and monks and they all SUPREMELY outdamage hunters…its not even close. this is such a joke season. its like they forgot to scale hunters or something

3 Likes

Enhance … nuff said

2 Likes

Why is your verse so low?

Hunters have an MS aswell champ

1 Like

Sv hunters do literallly more dmg than the other ranged dmg classes

Condolences

1 Like

I fought a couple SV hunters who did the most dps I have ever experienced this season. Not sure what gear they had, but I know one had some kind of proc where a manta ray fish thing would slam into me. Also they did this while basically never being in melee range lol.

2 Likes

Aspect of the eagle and lucid dreams allows you to get a lot of manta ray fish thing bites off from range.

love the troll responses here. can always count on em

1 Like

sv is fine

1 Like

buff all hunter specs

1 Like

Sv is the best hunter spec and its pretty good damage wise, its only lacking defensive. And you’re comparing it to overtuned specs and ww with 100039838 mobility to get away everytime a go is starting.

All specs should be more like arms, ret and sv. Good damage and not forgiving, a mistake cost you the game. Not like rmpala where its literally turbo / walking dead now you sit on a target and put every kidney and burst on it till its out of cooldowns while you make 30948 mistakes and still live

1 Like

Survival damage is fine. Survival is an incredibly strong spec in 2s. While its not amazing in tournament play, its still a spec that can absolutely dumpster people on ladder. Multiple hunters still manage to get R1, usually as survival.

Im sorry, but you really dont have a leg to stand on here. Cry about MM or something.

Damage is like one of our biggest strengths

The only weakness of SV imo is that we’re squishy but our damage is definitely extremely high it’s just a lot harder to do perfect damage on a SV hunter than it is say a ret paladin or something else

8 Likes