SV hunter dmg is actually garbage

I played a bunch of survival/enhance this season and survival does more damage and cc than me every game. Cupid/Jungle cleaves are killing me through defensives.

Survival is squishy like any hunter but def doesn’t need a damage buff!

the day hunter becomes as tanky as mage is the day i unsub forever

2 Likes

You already have 2x blue of talons, you should give Birds of Prey a try in your current build. I’ve actually found it a lot more fun having longer coordinated assault and not having to min/max wildfire bombs.

You basically just serpent sting, use bomb, then stack mongoose bites and alternate with kill command to generate. Don’t prioritize reapplying sting/bomb dot until your mongoose stacks fall off as it’s a dps loss with coordinated assault active with blur of talons build.

Surv hunt dmg is fine.

1 Like

You’re doing something wrong apparently lol cause survival hunter damage is good and it’s a good spec pretty balanced actually.

1 Like

What survival hunter touched you to the point you wanna come in every thread whining about a middle of the pack class?..

I’d put ret in the forgiving category for sure… it’s so forgiving I could probably teach a monkey to play it…

1 Like

You probably haven’t played the class yourself. It’s super easy to abuse / punish a Ret for one mistake, enough to win/lose a match because of it TBH.

???
best cc in the game hwat

Its alright let them be crazy, people here will actually argue that the hunter class is fine and doesn’t need a complete overhaul

1 Like

??? You force a ret to bubble and you know you already won for the next go. A ret stand in the middle of the map and the casters global it easily forcing the ret to los.

what are you talking about survival dps is fine, they’re easily able to reach 11-14k in a non cleave situation. Surv is easily the most balanced dps spec right now

Damage is fine. Defensive cds of some specs is the issue. Like destro being too tanky.

“some of the best cc in the game”

every class needs an overhaul because bfa class design is complete and utter trash

1 Like

Surv Hunters are one of the very few DPS classes that makes my WW give up on life in 2s. Their damage is actually insane and their CCs are too if played well.

Do Surv Hunters have abilities that go through FoF Parry? I feel like I’m not parrying anything against them. I’m FoFing my butt off and my HP is still dropping super fast when I fight them.

Any ranged attack goes through fof, so bombs and serpent sting

Mongoose bite does not except during aspect of the eagle which makes mongoose ranged and therefore unparryable

Usually can just kite hunt and force him to use ranged damage then just go in with FoF and he can’t do much

1 Like

Then on the other hand rets have bubbled with 0 consequences and murdered my healer doing unstoppable 20-30k dps with cds… so idk man lol

yeah ret with whatever traits and stats really chunks away health doesn’t it, you don’t expect to go from 50 to 10 in a split second but ret can do it

1 Like

Surv hunter is for sure on the stronger side of things, but not really op.