SV hotfix 11/15/21

• Hunter
    • Survival
      • Muzzle no longer requires a melee weapon to be used.

Interesting…

WoW Hotfixes 11.15.21

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this has most likely nothing to do with the melee/ranged debate, but only serves to allow kicks even when disarmed. Other melee kicks also do not require a weapon to be used, so this just brings this skill in line.

3 Likes

Fortunately, this has most likely nothing to do with the melee/ranged debate, but only serves to allow kicks even when disarmed. Other melee kicks also do not require a weapon to be used, so this just brings this skill in line.

10 Likes

I won’t lie. I snorted when I realized what you were up to. :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s great. I can’t wait for the Survival Kill Shot no longer requires a melee weapon to be used hotfix.

1 Like

Considering Hunter is the only class in the game with a weapon requirement on their interrupts, the change is welcome, IMHO.

2 Likes

Yeah. This is almost certainly about disarm rather than a melee vs bow thing.

1 Like

Kill Shot on all 3 specs can’t be used while disarmed.

Excellent change, please also increase the range of muzzle either permanently or during Aspect of the Eagle windows.

Yes please increase the range of all Survival skills to 40 yards permanently, that would be a great buff.

6 Likes

literally cant have one single thread without hearing about this crap

I knew your wendys shift was gonna let you off early for this post

8 Likes

There was a light joke and a light joke back and everything was in good fun. Pretty much everything about the change was said and it was fine, but you had to come here and bring your vitriol into this thread. Just leave it in your videos.

5 Likes

Yeah, but it called KILL SHOT not KILL HIT.

1 Like

What you expect? It has SV in the title.

You want a disstrack made on you?

Well yeah man why would they make a hotfix over a toxic forum thread LOL

1 Like

It’s for consistency, if SV could kill shot while disarmed and other specs couldn’t people would complain. Also if you disarm someone you should at least expect their execute to be disarmed.

1 Like

If SV uses a melee weapon were do they pull out this kill shot from?

2 Likes

From their side crossbow? Same place Serpent Sting comes from.

Personally I think we should mount a gun or projectile launcher to the bottom of our spear but the mini crossbow works :slight_smile:

1 Like