SV hotfix 11/15/21

Wait SS AND KS come from same crossbow, or do you need to carry two?

For an RPer, your xmog is surprisingly mismatched.

Agreed tbh

There you go, undeleted just for you

1 Like

I do agree when Heretodie deletes their posts.

My point is Blizzard keeps adding range abilities to a spec that suppose to be melee. Mongoose should be the base line attack and SV uses Raptor as its execute.

Like to build up that Mongoose Fury then spam Raptor Strike for huge burst damage. Mix that in with some bombs and SS then once awhile KC. That exciting rotation.

The spec functions just fine and I and several other people enjoy it the way it is :slight_smile:

Mongoose Bite sucks right now but that’s mostly just because Flanking Strike is too good.

3 Likes

“There are dozens of us!”

5 Likes

Take out Mongoose Bite and Wild Fire Infusion, and what is the rotation?

getting pretty confident now that your hiding.

Race Banner, crack pilot and driver, sometime body- guard for Jonny Quest.
Crack shot, notice how every 3rd round is a tracer?

1 Like

That’s some attention to detail.

1 Like

A smooth one

Smooth cause of it’s simplicity. Apply two DoTs then spam Raptor Strike until you need to replay them again, or use KC for focus. You have two cool downs that one is not needed unless you move away from your target.

Everyone wants to say BM is easy to play when SV has same a mount of button interaction.

Is that a bad thing?

But you have to be more on your toes when playing melee :slight_smile:

Who cares about PvE rotation anyways? Zzzzz hitting 2013 AI.

If that what you want. I enjoyed the first version of SV as I was always using an ability with out having gap.

Yeah have to be aware of your area as your right in the middle of it. That were it keeps your attention, but the rotation just doesn’t feel as rewarding.

It should be more than one aspect that encourages you to play. Is that all you play SV for?

No I think people can play for whatever reasons they want.

Take X and Y away from Z class and what rotation are you left with?

This is nonsense.

It’s like saying “what is an arcane mage if you take away kyrian cov ability and harmony leggo?”

The talent builds help it become the dynamic spec that it is.

1 Like

That Arcane Mage point is actually valid. Specs should never depend on borrowed power or even specific talents to be “complete”. As it turns out there are other legendary, covenant, and talent options and when one of them becomes pivotal to the entire gameplay of the spec then that invalidates all the other options. Ask yourself how many times you’ve been using Chakrams lately.

8 Likes