Suspiciously Bad Asset Pop-In? Unplayable FPS Issues?

No, it is the kind where objects and graphic assets on the horizon (when flying around for example) abruptly pop-in to the 3D world in an intrusive manner.

No issues for me either, also on ultra. Sounds like the problem is on your end.

I mean. Lol. Thats dope to know but, not just me experiencing this problem clearly. But thanks for letting me know your version is working swell. I am glad for you.

Anyway, to everyone else in the thread having pop in issues, I’m sorry I can’t ping you directly but I wanted to say that you should submit system logs/specs to this thread in tech support. Massive stutters with DF client

I’d love to get this thread moved but I dont spend much time here so no idea how to do that.

If anything I’ll make a new thread there and link this one to it.

1 Like

The pop in is unreal, even at max settings, pop in everywhere.

2 Likes

Tbh I think a lot of the complaints in performance are a direct result of outdated or low quality computers, and scapegoating the performance issues on to blizzard.

Ok. Well just as long you don’t think ALL of the complaints are from people like that. Because if you bother to go into that thread I linked, you can take a look at where I posted my hardware specs and system logs. I can even take a video. Might as well, to maybe speed this along and make people who are for some odd reason trying to put down others for having a legitimate issue that they’re not actually having themselves. It’s similar to someone not seeing that someone has a health problem on the outside, and instead of considering the possibilities that they it may be on the inside, they end right there. But, fortunately this is not a health problem. And is a problem regarding a historically all time bad optimization for this game, and because it can be seen on my screen with my EYEBALLS, I’ll just reinstall just to take a video so that you too, can see it with your eyeballs.

1 Like

Seriously? stop with these comments, you must be trolling, ryzen5600x 16gb 3000 ram, up to date bios for mobo, and gpu updated drivers, for evga ftw3 rtx 3070, nvme samsung evo wow installed on it.
pretty sure that debunks your comment as to being out of date, unless your expectation is for everyone to have a 4090 in their pc already just for wow to run like it used to before pre patch…

1 Like

I’m sorry I offended you and your toshiba handybook.