Suspended for a month?

yet there’s blue post admitting they overturned automated banns from mass reporting. Literally 1 google search away

2 Likes

Link it then…

1 Like

Don’t let these trolls gaslight you. I boosted a char friday, did 90 AV’s over the weekend and got banned this morning. This isn’t over time, even if 1 person reported me every AV for not being level 70 thats 90 reports in a weekend, enough for an automated ban.

4 Likes

Its not from days or weeks ago. All of the pvp took place between Wednesday night and today. When 6 people go offline at the exact same time, and hundreds of posts pop up on reddit and here at the exact same time that screams automation. All of the people from my group literally didnt pvp until Wednesday night through today with zero non participation. So again. Not from any passed activity. We have streamed footage to prove we were always fully engaged in the BGs. Soooo yeah.

1 Like

I cant but search for " Classic Scarab Lord Griefing - Mass Reporting Leads to Automated Ban" wowhead article

2 Likes

Nothing in there about automated account actions. Just conjecture, nothing more. The Blue post I liked is the same exact one from the article you had us searching for. Just because something is titled some way does not make it true.

6 Likes

Um, did you actually read the article?

The “blue post” states the report system was abused and those that abused it was punished. You weren’t mass reported, you got tagged for Non-Participation. If you was mass-reported, you would have been kicked from the battleground with a deserter debuff.

I think it’s time this thread needs to be locked.

7 Likes

This is another one that’s going to be locked.

We don’t have any insight of how Blizzard operates as nonemployees, so generally yes, the company’s word is going to be believed over a bunch of clearly-agitated players making assumptions about correlations and causations.

3 Likes

Also, trolling the most heavily moderated forum that is regularly monitored by Blizzard employees isn’t the best idea. If our answers were wrong, we’d have been corrected by Blizzard. The constant name calling and whatnot will only earn you a vacation from the forums.

I do believe this topic is done.

8 Likes

Like you are that important to affect Blizzard’s bottom line. :roll_eyes:

There has to have been some kind of mistake or issue with these bans. This needs investigated as a whole and not on individual basis.

Youre actually crazy dude, you’re saying there is no auto bans and yet this article is saying this player was auto-banned but once reviewed they determined it was a misuse of the automation system

Im not saying this happened this go around, I was just defending they say they dont have the autoban on when they do, userd in SoM too and was punished for it. Even though we were right and eventually that player was banned.

We don’t play that game here, take it to General Discussion.

3 Likes

No, I’m a player, just like yourself. Players with accounts in good standing are permitted to post wherever they want, as long as the forum code of conduct is being followed. I will not be drawn into an argument with you.

Good day.

3 Likes

Good Night Gracie… we are done.

If an algorithm was employed to help staff detect accounts with certain gameplay stats, false positives could definitely happen. Sometimes it happens when banwaves are done on bot users. That’s why people need to appeal if they believe they were punished in error.

4 Likes

Please, stop trolling us as we are trying to get answer as to why so many people have been banned.

But the problem is, people should not have to appeal.

1. It takes time
  2. Loss of game time
  3. bad business ethics / Blizzard/WoW is a business despite whatever you may think, or revenue would not matter.
1 Like

The got suspended for Non Participation. Most Players that complain about this are dishonest and always lie to make the look they are in the right.

What exactly are u trying to acomplish all you have done is troll and attack other players not only is this thread gona be locked there mite be some forum vactions handed out.

4 Likes