Surrender Macro Needed -Help

Can someone make me a macro that makes me surrender an arena match when I do my second ice block? I am tired of having to go through all of the trouble of right clicking that little eye icon and almost hitting leave every time. I need something on my mouse. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I meant to post on my mage. I am so so so sorry. I can’t begin to tell you how embarrassed I am. I promise I am a good player.

4 Likes

how would the macro ever know it was your second time using ice block

1 Like

No way to do it, and even if there was, you’d end up doing it at a bad time and hating yourself for something like that.

With technology, anything is possible

I am a good player and rarely make those mistakes. I’m pretty sure it can be done

Such a macro isn’t possible, although you could have a separate bind to surrender/leave.

So just automatically quit while your frozen in your 2nd iceblock? Pack it in boys im done

1 Like

/run SurrenderArena();

Oh, and here’s the script. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Untested Macro, but theoretically might work:

/castsequence reset=120 Ice Block, Ice Block, X-45 Heartbreaker
/stopmacro [@player, nodead, nomounted]
/afk
/run SurrenderArena()

Warning: Don’t blame me if it works.

I swear clicking the unit frame and surrendering is going to be faster than trying to mount up in a 2v3

Just to be extra that you’re out of that arena.

I didn’t even know surrendering was an option.

surrendering is only available once a teammate goes down, so you’ll only see it in 2s or 3s.

JaxSurrender is a neat little addon that’ll cause your /AFKs to actually surrender which allows reflex to record match data which is otherwise lost unless you stay and die. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Oh, and I think AFKing deprives you of honor.

4 Likes

So you can’t surrender when everyone is still alive?

Can you /afk out when everyone is still alive?

Not via the ui, I don’t know if the script bypasses that or not. You can afk out, but its essentially leaving the match so you don’t get any honor or anything.

1 Like

Okay. So I can essentially download this addon, make a /afk macro, and then bind that into my mouse. But I would still like it to be attached to the second ice block.

I don’t think castsequence works anymore but I can try it when I play tomorrow. Thanks

This macro would need to replace your Ice Block button.

You can’t use it separately.

I just realized you should probably add a reset too, so the whole thing resets after 2 minutes or whatevers.

You also need to replace “X-45 Heartbreaker” with a mount that you do own.

/castsequence reset=120 Ice Block, Ice Block, X-45 Heartbreaker
/stopmacro [@player, nodead, nomounted]
/afk
/run SurrenderArena()

Just this might do. Well, maybe a surrender and then afk macro if you aren’t eligible to surrender.

/afk will terminate the arena match.