Surrender Macro Needed -Help

What if, and hear me out, and I’m just spit balling here, WHAT IF the macro could only go off after cold snap was on cooldown? That way it would activate on the second ice block and I could get out with minimal effort.

I can’t tell you how much time I have wasted trying to surrender because I’m right clicking my way to that stupid button. This would theoretically speed up my wins because I could queue faster.

This feels like such a weird time to give up in a match

When you have played as many matches as I have my dear Vegann, you come to realize that it is over after that second block. Trust me.

Ice Block shouldn’t be allowed in the arena… ahem I mean “My people have a saying, Ice block should not be allowed in the arena.”

leaving and surrendering is the same thing so who cares

What about just a simple /flop macro you can drop on some obscure part of your UI / Action Bars and once you’ve done that 2nd Block, you can just start flopping about helplessly, repeatedly, while frozen in ice. Then just let em beat the last bit of ish out you once you come out of block. May as well have a sense of humor about it - “We’re f’d now boys, real good and f’d now, but we’re goin down smilin”

You don’t get that precious honor earned in rated pvp combat from afking out, nor reflex data.

guess the reflex data is enough.

Again, JaxSurrender turns /AFK into /Surrender (if possible) to make sure you miss out on neither. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

just type /afk after you are done with your second block…

1 Like

do you just give up after your defensives are gone?

after your first ice block if you think you need to use your 2nd iceblock you should just leave.

better yet dont even queue it up, coward.

edit:
ok i take that back, queue it up but dont give up after your 2nd ice block. you can still win buddy

1 Like