Suramar Alliance Reconnections

Triande | Night Elf | Huntard

Death Ragers (then became Nexus, I think)

Definitely trying out Classic and would love to reconnect with my old guild mates. Those were the days (sniff…)

omg Buba – it’s Dacks! Haha

Ras! You raided with Three Inches of Blood for some time too, yeah? I was Dacks (paladin) or Wangfu (priest) while you were around with us, I think.

Hi Notar, it’s Baistann the dwarf hunter. I still casually play on suramar. It’s been awhile, hope all is going well for you.

Brutas is my human pally, and I have monk named Genyen.

Human Mage: Princejiffy
Human Paladin: Danaus
Guild: Mystic Order

Kilera - Night Elf Hunter , Guild Drop Bears Inc and Elites of Honor
There was a guy called Ivanghoff that I would really like to try and find !

Hey Rego! How you been?! <- Kainen btw, don’t know why the forum defaulted to that toon haha

1 Like

Hizzle:
Night Elf Rogue.
No Quarter and Iron Tower before the laughable coup that birthed Conviction

I knew I’d find you here!

Another name I remember when I was in Iron Tower. Medrex here. Holy paladin. What is Conviction?! :stuck_out_tongue:

the guild that exists, solely because of me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It took me a second when you said Fallen Legends in WOTLK, then I seen the name Aedmon, good to see you!

2 Likes

HEY GANG!

Feller -> Dwarf Warrior then
Rainbows -> DK

Played casually a bit this expansion on Feller, Horde side. Looking forward to Classic! AQ Gates Opening contest again?

1 Like

Buck! Good to see you man, hit me up in game - Aedmon#1104

Omg Tri, Its Parts! How ya been man?! We’re gonna give classic a try but can’t confirm what server yet.

HELL YEAH I REMEMBER YOU BRO!!! dude we gotta get back together what are your plans when this shizzle drops?? im prob gonna go horde on a pvp server switch things up a bit

1 Like

PAAAARTTTSSS… dude, let me know! Would be great to catch up with you guys!

YO G its Isaak! Are you gonna be playing again?

Arenon - NE Druid
Guilds: Old School, The All Mighty, The Black Chaos