Suramar Alliance Reconnections

Dastin Human Warrior
Repentance

2 Likes

Medrex Human Holy Paladin
Was in The All Mighty, Order of the Night Wolf, Iron Tower, and Affinity.

Looking for Plutonium, MysticKnight, and a few others that I can’t really remember of the top of my head atm.

Me and a warrior named Garbash used to lead pug AQ20 and ZG runs back in the day… was fun stuff!

1 Like

I think I remember you. I was a paladin named Medrex in Iron Tower for a bit when they were raiding BWL and working on AQ40 for a bit.

I moved on to The All Mighty after several months with IT before BC came out.

Name for sure rings a bell tho.

Herrenjager Human Priest (Holy)
I can’t remember the name of my original guild…it’s been so many years!
alts - Agrypina Nightelf Druid, Herja Human Paladin

I played with a pally named Lyndow and a rogue named Deathsblow.
Would like to connect with peeps from that guild. I believe it disbanded sometime after BC.

Fulamin - Human Paladin // Aedmon - Human Priest

< Barely Legal > during vanilla up to Naxx
< Honour and Friendship > during TBC up to Sunwell
< Fallen Legends > during WOTLK up to ICC

Will be playing classic, if we’ve played together, or if we haven’t, hit me up!

2 Likes

I see Egowhip on bnet often!

Hey Ashrad and Gloin! Guess I’ll add myself here.

Rasereda (Night Elf Druid)
My first raiding guild was The Black Chaos and Ras has been my main since the very beginning. I’m one of those people who is always happy to say hello to old familiar names.

I’m happily still with essentially the same guild under the name From Chaos as it was created by some of the same old leaders. There are currently still a handful of us from The Black Chaos that are hanging around in the guild From Chaos to some capacity and we have at least known each other’s names for 14-15 odd years and have some good memories.

2 Likes

Hey guys! It’s Kilthemall! I was a human Warlock!

Believe my character was a Night Elf Warrior named Kritzx. Forget my guild though lol.

Regoroth , Order of the night wolf guild. Looking for any old guildies. Wic, Andigo, kordamer, debb. Any of you out there?

Hey! I remember you. I was in Order of the Night Wolf. Medrex Human Paladin… Kainen is also in our guild which was the youngin of Order… Andigo used to teach at a college near Kainen!

BRAID!
It’s Morlune - Human Female Warlock. We were in Conviction for a long time together, you were essentially my pocket healer and my favorite person to raid with! AQ40 days hitting me hard with nostalgia!

3 Likes

Hey fellow Suramarians!

Morlune - Human Female Warlock
heavy raiding with Conviction! I know there’s more of us on here where y’all at.

Xill, Braid, Aigi, Crelk, Tertullian, Ambi, and many more

Shouts out to Charsiubao, Elmenster, Fenchurch, Glok. My friend Callie from Sigma!

3 Likes

Wrath… find Maragold and Luteth… This is Magelicous a.k.a Malphasius, Bootsie, Talucienna. I’m coming back. My tag is scottyboy#1297. Lets rock. My main is going to be a Rogue. I’d FREAK if we all can run together again.

4 Likes

Your name sounds familiar. i was around for bwl and most of AQ40 I fizzled out around the time they were doing Naxx. I was in The All Mighty for like 1 week before the they fell apart then I went to Iron Tower.

Ras!!!

I left Wrath a message as well. We ran together in days of old with Lute, Mara, Perfectus, Shackpedo, etc. Make sure to check out Wrathman’s message, my battle tag is there. Hope we can hook up again! Stay cool.

Lyycann is coming back to Classic as well. I’ve been in contact with him.

Corundum dwarf pally

Guilds: Volatilus Letum, The Holy Order (at launch), Nameless Legends, and a couple other names I can’t recall now…

Would love to find Tarantado, or his brother Mastarantado. Also looking for Machia, Quinndexter, and anyone else that regularly partied with us!

Dodge (this guy) Night Elf Rogue

League of Gentlemen

Just really shouting out to all my Suramar peoples and all the good times we had dying in Gnomer/Maraudon together, or waiting in MC for a full-ish raid!

I’ll be back on for Classic and I’m casually around retail.

1 Like