Support Tickets

When you file a support ticket you are sent an email stating you will receive a reply from a game master.
What i received, was your ticket has been cancelled.
No explanation, no notes, no communication, just cancelled.
Was i incorrect in believing there would at least be some form of communication involved when submitting a ticket? Or is this just how it is now.

A GM can’t close a ticket without a response.

Did you open a live chat? Those close automatically if you tab or click away to another window. You have to wait it out.

1 Like

I’ve been having issues with instance resets not working since yesterday… can’t open a ticket, or live chat, and even phoning is being disconnected lol

Must have been it, i assumed live chat would end up with a email instead when there was a 200+ minute wait for live chat. My bad for not knowing.

It’s been years since they had an in-bound line. Any issue covered by phone support gives the option to arrange a call-back.

If it’s a bug it’s not something Billing or Technical Support can help with, the only groups that offer call-backs. You would have to file a bug report.

Have you tried resetting your UI?
Resetting the WoW User Interface - Blizzard Support
Or a repair?
Repairing Blizzard Games - Blizzard Support

2 Likes

That does look to have been a webchat.

If you leave before talking to one of our representatives, those close - they don’t stay open like a traditional ticket.

2 Likes