Support this tweet/LFG Addons

Afraid not. It shall be burnt with the fire of a thousand suns.

1 Like

there is only a fraction of people in beta. In my opinion most of the people in classic believe what Ion is saying right there. I wonder what they are going to think when Classic launches and its Retail Classic instead of Vanilla Classic. Hrmmm

1 Like

Just give up already you guys had your time to convince blizz to remove them :woman_factory_worker:

LOL, not a chance

1 Like

Launch is in 9 days and iā€™ll be logging in with all these addons and more :100:

1 Like

Ravicus is aā€¦ special caseā€¦ he thinks an addon posting every 60 seconds to a 5 minutes (post limits on the ClassicLFG addon) is worse then a human posting every 15-30 seconds.

1 Like

Because it is. Ravicus may be a special case on these forums, simply because heā€™s being reasonable and not trying to kill Classic before it even launches.

1 Like

no, it isnā€™t, in fact this ClassicLFG will probably LESSEN spam

2 Likes

thank you ned. These people are here to poison classic with Modern retail. I am doing what I can to make a stand. I can only hope there are others like us out there that do not want to make wow a game that plays itself with add ons.

1 Like

In fact this ClassicLFG will increase robotic spam. Thereā€™s a win for the social ties within this world. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s not ā€œmodern retailā€ a similar addon existed in vanilla

ā€œrobotic spamā€

man you guys have some weird freaking worries. Iā€™d much rather see ā€œlfm BRD!ā€ once ever 2 minutes then

ā€œlfm brdā€ once ever 30 seconds like people tend to spam because they canā€™t see their message anymore.

What ever the intervals are. 2 min. 5 min. Its still that interval 24/7 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. To me thats spam. automated spam.

1 Like

And those channels will be full of posts, 24/7/365 without the addon because people will ALWAYS be looking for groups.

This is also over the world server, not just in town. no where is safe.

1 Like

people are not automated add ons. there is a difference.

1 Like

/sigh, there is no world channel besides LFG which has been in the game since vanilla and is not auto joined.

you wonā€™t be able to tell the difference except a human will be spamming it ever 30 seconds as opposed to every 1-5 minutes.

LOL me knowing the difference or not. Ya, whatever.

1 Like

Better watch it, them big bad machines will get ya