Support this tweet/LFG Addons

There is a an addon already ready to go with LFG abilities that I do not want to see in classic

Please support this tweet by liking/retweetingf so Blizzard is more likely to see it
https://twitter.com/TipsOutBaby/status/1162195332916105216

62 Likes

Yeah, it’s called ClassicLFG and you can find it on curseforge or wowinterface.
I’ve installed it (in case a majority of you are forcing me to use it), but I’d much rather Blizz break those addons which go against the spirit of Classic WoW.

16 Likes

No one I know has used or will use that.

It’s just going to be some PUG system for Legion babies. But I guess if they actually hit level 60 they deserve their LFG tool as a reward.

4 Likes

I wonder if this hooks into bnet broadcasts like oqueue did back in the day. Either way I hope it’s something blizzard breaks before release.

10 Likes

I’m not one of those “No changes means no Add-Ons” players, but i agree, this Add-On would be taking it too far. If i am obligated to install this (Which i doubt i will be since i have a guild already) I’ll definitely be annoyed.

Inb4 item level Add-Ons or Gearscore reappear.

13 Likes

this addon needs to be banned.Period.

32 Likes

It’s a billboard. Doesn’t automate anything, communication still required. It just sidesteps spamming in chat to find other players interested in joining you for the same content.

I don’t plan to use it but sometimes you haters need to step away from the koolaide stand and reassess your outrage.

34 Likes

Either way there is still not going to be able to do cross server grouping and would still need to run to the dungeon. Guessing this could keep looking for a group out of trade channel.

5 Likes

This addon will help prevent RCR by players just randomly sitting in trade to troll or not like you and abuse the system, is the discussion i see going on in my discord communities.

Edit:

I will be on herod and i forsee rcr getting abused most definitely.

3 Likes
  1. It’s a tweet by Tips, not Staysafe.

2. It’s literally no more powerful than posting LFM Hogger in /world. If this is the extend of LFG tools in Classic, I’ll be happy.

10 Likes

Except we’ll need the addon to see and join groups created by the addon, essentially making it mandatory.

I get that it’s convenient and I’d use it too, but convenience and laziness are largely responsible for what retail has now become.

17 Likes

Only if you want to use it. The point being that people using the addon aren’t at any noticeable advantage over joining /world.

It’s not panic stations.

4 Likes

It’s the mentality like this that ruins video games.

2 Likes

Yeah, agreed.

“THIS IS HORRIBLE! But I’m going to install it before all of you, in case you use it.”

5 Likes

I am not really for or against it… how is it different from using trade chat?

2 Likes

Yup or, I HATE PREORDERS THEY LET COMPANIES MAKE BAD GAMES…but I’m going to preorder to get this pretty skin

I HATE PAY TO WIN GAMES but I’m going to spend my rent money boosting my character on this game to keep up with others…

I HATE STORE MOUNTS but…this one is really pretty so I’ll buy it.

Man up people

3 Likes

It’s not. I have more of an issue with cross realm than I do this.

Break it, Blizzard.

10 Likes

If I was forced to vote I would say ban it.

7 Likes

Figured as much… there isn’t some lost magic of having one guy spam trade to find a tank over a guy farming as one queues assuming same server.

1 Like