Sunwell release date is 5-19-22 at 3pm PST

Since Blizzard is being their normal selves with the release info I decided to share it with the community. Sunwell release date is Thursday 5-19-22 at 3pm PST. Start planning now. Instead of waiting on Blizzard to make the last minute announcement like they have done all expansion.

14 Likes

Share an actual link.
:axe:

1 Like

If you’ve played the entire expansion you would understand that 16 days after every pvp season ended that the new raids came out since they are released on Thursdays and not Tuesday.

Using the most miniscule amount of brain power humanly possible we were able to determine the 19th. Book mark this page so you can come back and say sorry for doubting me.

Weird how that worked huh? Its almost like Blizzard should just tell use the release date when they tell us the season end date since they have used the exact same release pattern the entire expansion.

12 Likes

Wish they’d just release on Tuesday like normal >.>

6 Likes

You ain’t wrong brother.

7 Likes

100% this…

1 Like

I don’t recall the “old Blizz” (vanilla - wrath) ever announcing major patches more than a few days in advance. If anything, this is where they’re being most authentic to Classic.

and i thought it’s 10 May

It will release april 8th 2008. Just wait for it.

4 Likes

but then it’d overlap with our raid night.

Don’t quite understand what you mean, wouldn’t you RATHER get to do new content on your raid night than doing the same content you’ve been doing?

my raid night is not in a legacy mode, sir.

Tuesdays we loot our vault and hop into the Sepulcher for that sweet farm loot. After a pass through the tierification module in ZM.

1 Like

Then what would it change?

1 Like

Look at this guy “mY rAiD nIgHt iS nOt In A lEgAcY mOdE”. Get outta here. You don’t earn bonus points around here advertising you play retail bro…

2 Likes

rofl the day a lowbie hiding behind an alt talks to someone of my kill level in taht tone is not today.

Aquila non capit muscas.

1 Like

Yes… nothing. The comment was just there for no reason since it means nothing, the comments about Chinese players needing to be able to raid out at the same time (which is way more relevant) are better.

I’d rather SWP be out Tuesday or Wednesday just because that would mean not asking people to change around their real-life schedules too much, and then having to find the fill ins when several people can’t come, even with our bench. People can say “well you can wait for a lockout” but we have never done that… and as to the “you won’t remember” well yes I will remember and have remembered having to deal with this vividly for quite a while.

Thursday is 100% expected though.

Hopefully, guilds struggle.

but that’s just me.

You only got one Mythic kill friend…

2 Likes

fallacy: appeal to authority

You’re 1/11 mythic friend

2 Likes