Sunsong Growing the Farm

For some reason, Fish Fellreed is stuck removing the broken wagon from the farm. The 15 minute timer keeps resetting. I’ve re-logged, went to other continents, done plenty of quests, mined and waited 2 days but nothing happens. Help please

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue with Gai Lan. Whether I sit there next to him or fly away for and wait 15 it just keeps resetting.

1 Like

Having the same problem with the last part of the chain with Haohan and Thunder. He’s been beating on that mossy boulder for something like a week now. Timer runs down and just resets. Tried being present for the timer, tried being away, tried being off continent.

2 Likes

Same here! Its Fish glitching for me as well! hope a fix comes soon :grimacing:

1 Like

Gai Lan AND Fish Felreed are resetting for me…going to complete questline and see if I get the trifecta.

1 Like

Yep, Thunder has been trying to break that rock for awhile now. :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve gotten stuck on Thunder (previous toon) and now stuck on Gai on current toon.

1 Like

I have had Gai working for 2 days and Fish for a day now.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue since the 14th of January; “Gai Lun” and “Fish Fellreed” won’t leave my farm and continuously upgrade with a constant reset on the 15-minute marker everytime I leave and phase back into Sunsong Ranch.

No hotfix in sight, and despite the good intentions of the game masters, I had one basically give me a “/shrug Submit a bug report; we can’t do anything about that”. The others were reassuring, though; I’m certain the teams are working as hard as they can as we struggle through this issue.

1 Like

I am having the same issue with Fish. I submitted a ticket, tried a couple of things they suggested and got the same “just submit a bug ticket.” I’m glad that this seems to be a system wide issue because they’ll have to fix it.

1 Like

Just an update from 4 days ago, wrote a ticket GM basicall6 said they are aware of it and ate trying to fix the problem, I submitted a bug as well. Now Haohan and fish are glitched for me so I have one working on that wagon and a giant kodo walking over my plots repeatedly but I’ve been able to hit exalted, just annoying. I WANT THE UPGRADES :expressionless:

I am having the same issue with Gail Lan.

Same issue here

Same with the wagon. Submit a bug report! they finally responded to mine saying that they have had enough people see the problem that they are looking into it. The farm is bugged at all levels of expansion it looks like, so hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Reporting back after a few days of hiatus from the farm to update on my timers and what I found (after waiting out the remaining 11 minutes of the 15-minute timers):

Nothing has been fixed! Both NPCs “Gai Lun” and “Fish Fellreed” are still hacking away! Just to inform y’all! And yes, I submitted a bug report to help rekindle the wave of requests coming into the company. Be checking back again and keeping this thread going, hopefully!

1 Like

Mine has not been fixed either

Same issue on multiple characters none of them will finish it started after 8.3 dropped at least for me.

Checked this morning, did some dailies and a main quest for Haohan; still no fix in sight for those stuck upgrading the ranch!

Hello, and back again to bump the thread! Currently checked on my farm to find that nothing has changed, but I did manage to uncover that when you submit a ticket, the Sunsong Ranch bug appears on the suggestion which leads me to believe that this has gotten the attention of the technical support. They stated that they currently don’t have a workaround the bug but are still working on it. Keep submitting those tickets and bug reports, people! Let’s work to improve our farms!

(Heck, at this point I’d even be willing to host a farmer’s market for Pandaren produce as a fun little event to support the fight to repair that ticket as a means to boost awareness!)

Hope your farms are prospering!

2 Likes

Vulpera’s Log: Stardate 2020.26 – Nothing has been fixed; the crew is working tirelessly in an endless loop, and the refugees that are suffering from the static-state of progress are becoming restless.

I will continue to monitor them, to see if any changes will be made for the betterment of our community.

1 Like