Sunsong Growing the Farm

Thanks for the updates Fennexwright. I’ve just finished all i wanted to do in Pandaria (Quests, Rep, dungeons and Raids) so im only visiting the farm once a day to harvest the crops (only 8, of course :confused: ). Thanks for keeping this thread active. Really helps!

bump. i have 4 toons stuck on clearing the weeds and the wagon simultaneously. soon enough they will be stuck on the rock as well, and my measly 4 unlocked plots will be overwhelmed by an army of npc’s working restlessly for weeks to clear relatively simply obstacles.

1 Like

Nothing fixxed after 28/1/20 server patch

Vulpera’s Log: Stardate 2020.28“It is unclear what motivates these Pandaren to continue working; they don’t eat, they don’t sleep, nor do they seem to adhere to any form of bribery that involves getting off the property of the Sunsong Ranch. There’s even a mushan named ‘Thunder’ that keeps charging straight into a gigantic boulder in the tilling field with relentless passion. At this point I am beginning to fear for the sanity of these individuals and am questioning what precisely is it about this ranch that makes them so…‘obsessive’.”

“I will continue to monitor and burn blessings to the gods in the hopes that whatever maddening curse has befallen these people shall be lifted.”

1 Like

(I wanted to mention that I went ahead and posted that “farmers market” idea into the “Roleplay Lore” section of the forums, if you guys wanted to check that out! It could turn this frustration into a positive notion while we wait for a fix!)

2 Likes

Checked on the farm again today and received a response to my ticket. Essentially the GM I was in contact with said “tech support has no business with bugs”, “we are still working to correct the problem”, and “our QA and Dev teams are still investigating blah blah blah”.

Considering the previous GM I spoke to told me to “contact tech support via Bug Report since we can’t do anything about it in these tickets”, and then get promptly told by another GM that “tech support has no quarter in this” (paraphrasing) leaves me scratching my head as to what exactly is going on with the communication within their own division. So that’s an update on my efforts, at the very least.

As for the farm? Still broken, complete with that mushan still beating its head against the boulder. So no improvements at any angle as of yet, including the company’s responses.

Hope your efforts are yielding something more concrete!

1 Like

I have both Gai Lun & Fish Fellreed stuck on my farm.

1 Like

After today’s maintenance (US Servers) I was finally able to finish this. Looks like it may be fixed. (I’ve been trying daily since 8.3 released.)

1 Like

Its finally FIXED!!!

2 Likes

Good news, everyone!

As of the 30th of January, the farm is good to go! Everyone has finally left and gone back to their families, their homes, and are being seen for psychiatric treatment!