Sunday Maintenance

Someone should inform all the companies/ISPs that provide DDoS protection.

Genru they never learn at all…they all think they are right when they just posted crap of what is really happening…they never grew up but claim to be adults…which they are not.

Distributed*

No, it’s 4 hours just for you, so you can continue to feel indignant about something.

1 Like

Thanks! Auto correct fail!

So, didn’t get to play yesterday because of the ddos attacks… now maintenance today. What a weekend. ):

2 Likes

Blame the right person not Blizzard…and no I am not always sticking up for Blizzard but on this I will cause I was there for that hot mess yesterday…

No way you got me.

Were you guys not here yesterday when the DDoS is going on? You guys crack me up =p

Blizzard: Crap, we’re being attacked by a hostile third party. Put our best people on it.

Fans: OMG Blizzard how can you not control internet bandwidth globally? I can’t play!!! burns down the forums

Blizzard: Okay, we’ve found a fix that should help. Get it to the players as fast as possible so they can spend their Sunday gaming. Keep the maintenance as short as possible.

Fans: OMG I lost thirty-two minutes of game time. MEMORY LEAKS. How can Blizzard not know what they are doing? My cousin is a dev!

5 Likes

That’s just the thing though. They haven’t said this has anything to do with the DDoS attacks. It’s just a scheduled maintenance.

I just hope they don’t continue to do “scheduled maintenance” on a Sunday…

2 Likes

ddos attacks going on, and you jump to memory leak? Ugh…

Hello,I like Turtles!

I don’t recall seeing the notice for maintenance today until after the DDoS attack yesterday.

Shocking that they may have more things to work on. How dare they!

Howdy, I also like turtles! :turtle:

1 Like

It’s only an hour…?

Examples of code you’ve written that is perfect without a single flaw?

Example of a game you’ve written that is playable for weeks on end?

We’ll be standing by.

I love code, bring on the snippets!

They call any maintenance that they give notice for scheduled. It wasn’t on the launcher before the DDoS yesterday.

Plus, on the CS and tech forums there are still many that haven’t been able to log in since the DDoS. They have been given some trouble shooting steps and, if those failed, told today’s maintenance should fix it.

But it’s clearly not related. /s

LOL, now we got to come to the forums to vent. Thank you for post. Made my day.