Sunday Maintenance

Which issue? Servers were running perfectly until they decided it would be fun to schedule a second maintenance day this week. You’d think after their lack of any kind of DDoS protection that resulted in the servers being unplayable for most of yesterday they would hold off and let us play a little bit this weekend.

My wife’s boyfriend works at blizzard

10 Likes

Just wait 15 min…

So what your saying is that you would rather deal with the server attacks then have them possibly fix it ?

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Sundays it’s going to be the normal scheduled maintenance day is it? That would be terrible for the little time I get to play.

2 Likes

They’re doing maintenance. Has nothing to do with server attacks.

Is this just your frustrated speculation or do you have a link?

It’s on the launcher.

My wife’s,brother’s,cousins,sister’s,mother’s,grandfather’s,nephew once ate a blizzard from DQ .

3 Likes

Yeah here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

classic entertainment

$29.99+ tax. Only available in BfA

Launcher and client both say 7PDT - 8PDT

The servers were trashed by sthen me kid using a bot script to conduct DDoS to disrupt packages going to and from WoW servers (along with twitch and wiki). There isn’t anything Blizz can do about that. So they are taking like 2 hours to repair the game so YOU can play and not b!tch about the damage results. I sh!t you not WoW players are the most entitled SoBs ever. Go play with your kid for a hour or 2 and get a grip!

1 Like

Get a grip!

Why is it that so many people think it’s being entitled to expect to be able to play a game you’re paying for?

3 Likes

Aw, I want to work on old reps because Darkmoon Faire. THANKS BLIZZ.

/pretendtentacleflip

Maybe they are secretly fully removing layering!!

There is no DDoS protection. Disrupted Denial of Service attacks don’t target physical servers but the transfer of packets, there is no protection against it. It’s not their fault and people going “BuT BliZzARd iS a MiLLioN DoLlAR ComPAnY!” Need to learn about DDoS before saying crap

1 Like