Summer Sale is here! Save Big on Mounts, Pets, Game Services, and More

It’s cheaper than you might think, but the best properties are all owned already.

My grandfather bought 5 acres on a lake up there. Pays taxes and such just to maintain ownership but he never meant to go there. He wanted something to leave us. It’s worth 20 times more now even undeveloped but I won’t sell it once he passes.

I just bought the Shadowlands upgrade for $20 last night. I feel bad now.

The light change takes a bit of getting used to and the winters can be a killer.

It’s always something, no matter where you are.

I much prefer the cold

2 Likes

Agreed. You can always put more clothes on, you can only take off so much without getting arrested.

1 Like

Lmao thanks for listening blizz i appreciate it

1 Like

Same here. It’s usually easier to get warmer than it is to get cooler.

Then why are you still living in Texas :thinking:

Cause I work here :frowning_face:

Speaking of which Vhx, have you been noticing a lot of vehicle’s with new license plate papers lately

People are buying cars?

Woot!

Yes… But it’s alot more than usual that’s why I’m asking if you noticed the trend as well

lol you’re the dude outside car dealerships screaming “TOYOTATHON IS JUST A CASH GRAB!!! THE COMPANY IS FAILING!!!”

A lot of dealerships are offering deals because sales haven’t been good for the past year. Makes sense.

Notice how the Call of Duty section comes BEFORE the World of Warcraft section on the sale page in the store.

Says a lot about where the money’s coming from these days.

Could be just alphabetical order though too :slightly_smiling_face:

The Honda Dealership where I bought my Ridgeline doesn’t even have alot of new cars on the lot though

Except they aren’t “selling” anything. The code has already been made. It costs nothing for them to sell it.

Cars on the other hand, have to be manufactured one at a time.

I first read that as “Horde Dealership”

3 Likes

It goes:

Call of Duty
World of Warcraft
Diablo
30th Anniversary
Overwatch
Starcraft 2
Starcraft
Crash Bandicoot
Hearthstone
Heroes of the Storm

WoW has easily the hugest section, too.

Maybe they’re still hoping to “convert” Wow players to the CoD life. A fool’s errand.