Summer 2019

Why say summer?

If you think it will take you till the beginning of fall to finish Classic, you wouldn’t say summer.

If you think it will take you to the end of summer, you probably wouldn’t say summer.

If you think it will take you to the very beginning of summer you would probably just say summer to give you some time to fix anything else that might arise.

I’m thinking that the game is going to be released earlier than we think. I would say the beginning if not earlier than July.

I’m thinking that at this point we’ve put more thought into the release date than Blizzard has.

28 Likes

I am still waiting for Warcraft 3 Reforged’s Release Date :frowning:

7 Likes

They were actually ready to release it yesterday, but there’s this one tree in Barrens they have positioned wrong. It has been surprisingly difficult to move.

13 Likes

How long have we been dealing with blizz? Idk why people still get all up in arms about dates and such knowing they are very vague. Nothing has changed over the years nothing will change.

All we ever have and will continue to do is wait.

4 Likes

Let’s place bets. Is it even going to be playable when it comes out or will all the servers poop themselves?

Some classes were leaked today:
Warrior
Hunter
Rogue

Excited to see what comes next i hear there could be up to 10 classes.

7 Likes

You must be new to video game releases. Welcome! You see when a company gives you a timeframe, it’s because they are thinking ‘This is the latest it will take’. So if they say summer they don’t know if it will be done in Late May or at the very tail end of summer, but they think that’s the longest it should take.

It’s not like they look at the game and say "Well we are 50% complete and completing 1% of the game a day so it will take exactly 50 days. Not how those things work.

I would think server poopage. Even if the game is terrible at least we would be playing it

In before Error 37.

thanks for recapping everything I just said

1 Like

Mid to late August, I’m calling it.

Hmmm

You sure about that?

bookmarked so I can quote you on this later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Summer 2019 is 39 days from now.

To be clear, I don’t have any inside information :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard they are still having trouble finding Mankrik’s Wife?

July 16th is pretty early in summer.

i cant wait for that july 16th date to be wrong and make every one that banked on that conspiracy cry. I would hope for a release much sooner than that. but i do wanna see the crying in forums

Oh have we already started revolting? My pitch fork is still at the cleaners and my torch is on loan to my neighbor.

1 Like