Sulfuras growth hype is real

I made the level 1 on Sulf…SW looks crowded with no extra layers…its single layers looks like Bene with 5 Layers lol

I’m afraid you’re only making my point here valid.

I am not sure I have…sure there are more players there now then there was last week. Its even listed as a full server now. Like I said good luck to anyone that moves there.

Thanks for the comments! People are moving and it’s great!

I’m very aware of why people left servers. I read thousands of posts about it.

#1 Allies (horde in like 3 cases) started getting “pushed off” in some cases from an imbalance, in some cases more from point #2 and left servers one-sided.
#2 Top guilds wanted better recruitment options, when the top guilds left this cascaded into a snowball of other guilds following and very soon “dead server, transfer now” claims all over the discords and server chats.
#3 Holdouts who wanted to stay anyway had a harder time finding groups (this was your only reasoning)
#4 A bad economy had even the holdouts leaving and the server died one side by one.

I’m not going to keep posting about RDF because I truly don’t care if it’s in the game or not but I will ask you one final question:
If RDF fixes all then why are so many people stacked on only a few Retail servers, and why did servers keep dying even after it got added to the game?

Sorry to Dettlaff for the thread hijack. People who cared so little about the server issues when servers were dying to the point where they clearly didn’t even come on the forums to learn what was happening and now only use dead servers to push their agenda just really annoy me. it’s awesome that Sulfuras seems to be bouncing back. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It doesnt matter if it has a decent pop, truth is, overtime both servers are gonna lose pop and guess which one is gonna be dead first? Sulfuras.

With Grob, Bene, and Faerlina, you have the insurance that they will be a lot harder to fall and the only thing that can kill them is faction %. I predict following the launch of wrath, people will leave from Bene and Faerlina to go to Grob since it is the only decent balance pop and mega server.

I can only see Sulfuras becoming a mega server under one win condition. That is, Grob becomes one sided like both Bene and Faerlina, and the only option left for world pvp would be Sulfuras. The chances of that happening are slim, but it can happen. But as of now, the faction balance on Sulfuras is more offtilted than Grob so i dont see that happening.

It is funny because Sulfuras only ticket to success is the failure of Grob right now. Even Skyfury is a better direct competition but it pulls a different crowd of players that just wanted to level fresh and will probably die come release.

Sulfuras isn’t far away from being a mega server at the moment. Please stay up to date.

Sulfuras isnt close to being a mega server at all. To meet those requirements your server has to be #1 for pop in comparison to others.

I would only consider Grob, Faer, and Bene megaservers. Whitemane, ehh. But they are unique because they offer 50/50 pop, 100/0 ally pop, or 100/0 horde.

You think your server is thriving because people are forced to wait in que so they transfer one of their alts to bs around for the little time they have to play after work, but in reality is the moment blizz decides to add more layers to take away que, sulfuras will become a ghost town just like that. It is a fragile glass house that will crumble as fast as the artificial pop rose.

Same with players on skyfury. They will all go back to their mains come wrath release.

Got one last night, I should have taken one in the AH too. It’s not Bene or Grobb, but it’s not totally dead.

1 Like

And that’s last night!! TRIPLE or Quadruple those #'s right now

1 Like

Says who?

Low level dungeons are less than 1 % of the game.

Sulfuras has been fun though! Glad I moved there

1 Like

Thanks for the comment, server is looking delightful right now

If only horde could win AV, I be playing there full time right now!

I went and looked 2 days ago and the AH had 4 ppl in it. Now 2 days could of changed things alot but this was when the Q for grobb was 10k deep. The AH had almost no patterns on it from SWP either. LFG wasnt trying to fill any raids, just guild recruiting for wrath. Felt iffy. Could change though.

That doesnt sound like a problem to me. Just people not attached to a raiding guild moving over or new players. Myself and several will be moving over tonight once I can log into all my toons. Need to disband arena teams and delete my guild bank on an alt. Worst scenario is we have to pay to go to another server after launch or faction change.

It’s popping right now. We need more Alli to make the move so it can get closer to 50/50. So far so good!

and… not alot of people are raiding right now. It’s pre-patch

yeah its insane what has happened over the weekend. Went fromm 0 alliance to now theres like 45k items on the alliance AH and theres pvp happening everywhere

1 Like

I tried to transfer, it wont change over… like 10 minutes ago

The server is growing rapidly, I was just in Shatt and it was packed with both Alliance and Horde.