Sulfuras growth hype is real

create a character, walk into a major city. Thank me later

20 Likes

I got to 30 on sulf. It was really dead and not worth it imo. Went back to grob the other day actually.

3 Likes

“the other day” My man this is all in the past 48 hours, the other day stuff doesn’t apply to what has happened to sulfuras in the past 48

13 Likes

Bro 2.5 years ago on sulfuras…

Jk.

Good luck

3 Likes

I would conclude this by walking into a major city on Sulf and finding out. IF.pro is NOT an accurate representation of the server.
I’m from Bene and xferred over last night and was watching decked 70s phase in guildless left and right. People are legit moving and it will more than likely rekindle the server.

9 Likes

Ya yesterday homeskillet

1 Like

Okay enjoy your que times brother!

6 Likes

37,600 auctions up on the Sulfuras Alliance AH. 2-3 days ago this number was 18,000. Looks like the Alliance population is increasing at a faster rate than the Horde population as well.

35 level 19’s online.
34 level 20’s.
19 level 21’s.

Horde still dominates but this could become a balanced server in a couple weeks.

7 Likes

We’ll see how many will be transferring back in 3 months once it dies.

3 Likes

I would argue that it’s growing faster than that, I would bet the more people that take the leap and enjoy it will bring more ally than horde to the server in less than 2 weeks.

1 Like

The real test of time is sometime after Wrath.

1 Like

Your projecting too hard. We all know how bad it is over there.

3 Likes

okay lol just make a character and go look and stop being silly :clown_face:

7 Likes

This is like when you text your friends to hurry and get to the party because “its such a good time.” But we all know how fun the party actually is or you wouldn’t be texting them to join.

7 Likes

oh this is 100% that. Alliance went from 0 to nearly 3k characters in 48 hours and most of you are still going “i WoNt JoIn A dEaD sErVer”
IF.Pro is outdated and we’re trying to make a real revival of a server and all you can do is complain it’s not a mega server.

8 Likes

lol Sulf alliance are desperate for more players, they’re out numbered 2 to 1 by horde and being in that situation is freaking terrible. Simp harder, your server is a bad destination for Alliance

2 Likes

Lowest IQ take here. Alliance were outnumbered 4 to 1 before Bene players moved.
FYI they’re still moving

5 Likes

It’s a trap

1 Like

lol if the growth is so amazing why are you even here simping for your server, it should bloom into a megaserver in a week if what you say is true

IM FROM BENEDICTION

and yes im trying to make players who are sitting in que times for more than 7 hours a day comfortable in moving. Because it’s just that. Like I said go to the server and find out how fast its growing. Unbelievable that I have to explain this because some salty turds with more hair than they can shave off want to belittle a (once) dead server. It’s not that anymore

15 Likes