Sulfuras Allies abuse mass report to auto ban Scarab Lords

They should make this into a Netflix series.

/popcorn

1 Like

I maintain that it cannot. This conversation doesn’t seem productive as your whole basis for this belief seems to be grounded in a convuluted and unverifiable story.

I’m going to believe the CMs on this one. No further discussion neeeded from me, thank you.

yeah well that GM didnt make a mistake if you saw the live stream of what happened the guy streaming it directly asked the GM to handle the guy and within a matter of minutes the guy was gone

it raises several questions such as why did the GM react so fast and would they have been so quick to respond if the person that asked them had not been a streamer?

bottom line is in that case theres no doubt a GM overstepped his authority and showed favoritism based solely on the fact it was a streamer and that kind of action reflects badly on the company as a whole and lets not kid ourselves Blizzard isnt exactly a squeaky clean reputation and that kind of abuse doesnt help

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is about mass report abuse.

Feel free to create a new thread, but I will not derail this one to entertain your conspiracy theories. Thank you!

yeah but i mentioned it as a point of reference as to how this kind of action is an underlying issue of a much larger problem

after all a streamer abused the system and got another player banned which is the same kind of problem as the mass report option players are abusing the power and getting others removed from the game without any actual proof and Blizzard needs to look into this system and possibly change it

I’m sorry but as the most hated person in WoW history, I would know if this were true or not. And your statement is not true. If my enemies knew of this I would have 7 day suspensions all of the time and never be able to play because of their abuse of the reporting system.

4 Likes

He was being watched by a gm. Don’t be dishonest in this one, he was banned because a streamer was friends with a gm and had his name from the yell macro.

They’re only going to nerf Paladins YET AGAIN in response to this…or any forum post about anything, it seems…

Not at all, thats not how it works, a friend of mine got mass reported too in Faerlina by Crusade and got an immediate 7 days suspension, fortunately he appealed and now he is unbanned

3 Likes

I keep hearing different stories of this…

was it grizzly!?
was it alliance!?
Was it horde??

Who cares.

The right click report system is broken.
Get rid of it or fix it.

3 Likes

Except that it can…i watched it happen. People can say what they want…even CM’s, i know what i saw.

Clearly you are not working hard enough, and/or your “enemies” don’t know this is how the report function works.

Congrats from Sulfurs horde

1 Like

No it can’t, stop propagating misinformation. If a group of people could report someone to get them automatically banned for 7 days, then multiboxers would be able to go around basically deleting botters by reporting them.

2 Likes

Which they probably can, but i doubt any have tried. Like i said…i watched it happen with my own eyes, you can say literally anything you like and it won’t matter. I know what i saw.

You saw the video on reddit that shows the recorder being suspended while pulling a boss. This is exactly zero evidence that he was automatically banned by mass player reports.

2 Likes

These guilds just need a ego boost from a child level game since they can’t git gud at any serious game.

2 Likes

It is. I have seen it tested.

As a boxer of 20, We can.

:roll_eyes:

You can’t ban people, sorry.

3 Likes

Faerlina, Whitemane, and Herod getting BTFO’d by Sulfuras drama-mongering.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/sulfuras-grizzly-from-reddit-colluding-with-horde-to-take-over-hive-regal-for-silithid-farming/597124/3