Suggestion: Paladin Glyphs

As with other similar threads which I am posting in the relevant class-sections, these are suggestions I am making because of an issue I see in the game. The first and big issue is this. Since BFA launched only 2 classes (Mage and Druid) have gotten new glyphs.

The second reason for the thread is because these glyphs actually improve the game for players in fun ways. Some are admittedly Troll or Kul’Tiran themed, which I think fits given the expansion; but all were created with ease of implementation in mind.

Echo of Rezan: During you Guardian of the Ancient Kings spell, you turn into a golden Devilsaur. (Swaps Model for Rezan with Gold tint.)

Fervent Consecration: Your Consecration burns with more fire than light (See Champions of the Light Effect).

Whirling Axes: Your Judgment spell now hurls an axe of light rather than a hammer.

3 Likes

game needs more glyphs for all classes and specs all around really, the selection is truly abysmal.

Easily could start with bringing back old animations that were removed from the past.

Glyph for Exorcism (BoJ)

Glyph for the old Divine Storm animation

Glyph for the Final Verdict animation from WoD on TV

Glyph for the old pre-Legion Judgment animation

Glyph to make Crusader Strike use race specific attack animations again, BLIZZARD… (this is not a problem for all races, but starting in Legion about half of them now use the same generic golfswing type animation and it’s really lame).

But… yeah… I really wish they would stop forcefully changing the animations on spells without giving us a way to change them back… Glyphs exist entirely to give us cosmetic choices, it’s like they were purpose built for this, and yet they don’t really use them, for this or anything else…

5 Likes

come on come on come on come on

4 Likes