Suggestions: New Glyphs

Everyone who plays is always looking for a new edge to further customize their characters. Ever since their induction and then conversion into purely cosmetic appliances - Glyphs have been one of the leading customization options to further create diversity through battle content. Whether they become a permanent feature like Druid Form Glyphs or something that you can activate with a Glyph scroll, Glyphs are amazing but always seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to creating new exciting customizations for players.

So from now and into future generations of Community Council members, lets throw out some ideas for future glyphs to further customize the experience of our time in Azeroth!

Editing in some previous Glyph Suggestion Threads for some fuel ideas:

Suggestion: Shaman Glyphs

Suggestion: Monk Glyphs

Suggestion: Warlock Glyphs

Suggestion: Paladin Glyphs

Suggestion: Priest Glyphs

Shadowlands Glyph Idea Master Thread

7 Likes

Yes. Shadow Priests rejoice everywhere!

4 Likes

Was waiting for someone to post so I could now add my own ideas! Hah <3 Abolita.

I think a new type of glyph could be added that is tied to specific races. For now I’d like to suggest Dracthyr as a guinea pig for this feature. A lot of players want to see their draconic tails and wings in visage form. How about a glyph that allows this to be an option? It can be tied to their Two Forms ability and allow them to keep their tails and wings out whether in visage or draconic forms.

Moving on to Druids, I know some want more options for their “Carry a Player” forms. Perhaps instead of an Owl a different type of bird? Giant ravens or eagles! And for those ground travel “Carry a Player” forms… and yes… I’m about to suggest. Horses.

I’d also like to see a White Raven Flight form as well as well as maybe a different type of cat travel form like a Lion or Black Panther.

Continuing with Druids, I love the Zandalari Moonkin form and would like to see a glyph added that replicates a slimmer, Draenor Arakkoa frame for each races moonkin. (Very few moonkin related glyphs)

I’m sure Blizzard has seen this, but this guy on reddit has some insane ideas!

Paladin Wings Glyph for example.
https://i.redd.it/fyqk4i9ye6u81.gif

3 Likes