Suggestion: Invasion loot should be SPEC specific

A Knight!

You can’t seriously think they’re going to let people get high-end gear of their choosing/need from content one can virtually afk in, do you?

Think, bruh. Don’t just kneejerk metoo.

thank you for your opinion, dispite the inflammitory nature of sharing it.

No, but like I said, what you think is complete irrelevance.

NO and thank you for only picking a small part of what I said instead of the entire quote . I would prefer that gear from WQs were spec specific instead of this rng :poop: fest we have now.

Sorry, but that is just plain common sense about what is viable and what is not viable in a loot system.

This will never happen.

Mah B, i misunderstood your intent. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drops Mic

Have to argree on this one, I Do get some off spec weapon, that dose not sit well I mean Sure I Like getting that but when Alt need a new weapon…yeah I need to be main spec before I can work on off spec.

Once the assault gear is no longer heroic raid quality, it becomes spec specific.

I am fine with that.

Wow had currency vendors well before ffxiv went into development.

They just removed them as we had them. Now we have one again.

im ok with assaults being semi-useless for a week. but Akston, in a week’s time, won’t the scaling be better, as right now they are capped at 370?

I haven’t heard any information that the assaults will be buffed to equal heroic raid quality of the next tier of gear. And it would be incredibly stupid to buff them that big that fast.

If assaults want to be used as a catch up mechanic for gear, i am fine with that.

You don’t need a catch up mechanic the week a new raid tier is released. I expect they will scale to 385 though at most. To equal world quest emissaries.

For reference
370 = LFR
385 = Normal
400 = Heroic
415 = Mythic

I think this would cover it, wouldn’t it?

Nice NinjaEdit I SAW THAT :stuck_out_tongue:

Assaults are not Emissaries weapon/armor rewards, world bosses, or emissaries. So while its possible they will buff them to equal those, its possible they may not. Since its not specifically mentioned.

Assaults are “Kul Tiras and Zandalar World Content” just because not specificaly mentioned im not excluding them yet.

Yes, under the heading called “Kul Tiras and Zandalar World Content”, it lists the content that is changing. Assaults are not mentioned. Thats all I am saying. While I would expect them to match the 385, its not a given. There are other forms of Kul Tiras and Zandalar World Content not mentioned also. I don’t believe they are all going to scale to 385.

385 makes sense. and would still qualify as a catchup mechanic. but, that still puts it on tier with normal mode raid. so, why is this somehow better than heroic level? why not only LFR level, if gear is too easy to aquire?

While I personally feel normal raids is also too much for the opening week, I can at least accept it. The difficulty between normal and heroic is a decent jump, and would be a travesty.

Its not a catch up mechanic if it allows you to out gear what you are trying to catch up to.

If it allowed heroic raid quality gear day 1 of a new tier, it would need some major restrictions in place. Something along of the lines of changing the 12 hour refresh wait to something like 5 days.

I am not against a catch up mechanic. But 2 weeks of assults would completely deck out a person in nearly all heroic raid quality gear. Where as raiding would not get you nearly the same amount of pieces, for an infinite level of more difficulty.

and if it was instead available on week two or three?

Still waaay too early. It should only give heroic quality gear similar to how it gave now. At the very tail end of the tier, when you actually need to “catch up”, and preparing for the next tier to release.

With 2 or 3 weeks left of the current tier is the only time it should scale to heroic raid quality gear.

But Yesterday / Day before your stance was, to paraphrase, ‘its heroic loot, it shouldn’t be 370 until season two, its free heroic loot’

But now you’re describing the situation that exists NOW as acceptable… :thinking: