Suggestion: add deathwing mount to wow store

Did they do the the same thing for the Ragnaros Corehound mount?

Don’t think so.

Yeah they did.

1 Like

Petitions summon the forum yeti.

Probably.
I have it. It adds to mount achievement.

Plus of course, if I’m in a role playing mood, I can pretend I made him submit to me and all his little minions to.

They did? Where? The Corehound mount from the Ragnaros anniversary event wasn’t added to the cash store. It might appear in BMAH(?) but it isn’t available whenever for cash.

Yeah I’m sure Deathwing will be on the BMAH too. I don’t think anyone minds, not like it’s is an easy way to get things on most normal pop servers.

It’s in the BMAH rotation.

Oh no, not the store. To the BMAH. I thought you were replying to someone else.

The mount couldn’t have been much easier to get

now that’s what I call salt

1 Like

I thought I heard something about it being on there a few months back for a bajillion gold, your two front teeth and your kids’ souls.

The black market, not the shop.

1 Like

You are the same person who blamed classic for you not being able to get that mount.

You missed out, you should have logged in when you had the chance.

Get over it

5 Likes

I have the mount, got it day one, but I wouldn’t have a problem with it being added to the store at a higher than normal price, say $40 or $60. “Exclusive” and “limited time” digital items are a plague among video games imo, the artificial scarcity has no other purpose than to create fomo to push metrics, and that fear would still be there if it was known it would go into the store later for one simple reason: the store isn’t free.

2 Likes

What other 2 free mounts?? The AV ones?? or were there other free ones?? :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

No.

I could have sworn I saw a mod lock a petition thread earlier.

Blizzard extended the time period of the event because of the holidays. He had plenty of time to get it because of that. And because of that, it should not be added to the store.

Yes the AV ones . I think the OP was originally speaking of the DW mount

I have my reasons to hate that dragon…and im not obsessed with mounts like everyone else.

I look forward to sharing this with a friend of mine. He quit for classic when it came out, but when the anniversary started I nagged him and made him feel like a piece of crap every day until he took an hour to get his mount. Told him he’d regret it forever if he didn’t. Glad to see I was right.

YOU. HAD. TWO. MONTHS.
Seriously bud

1 Like