Suggestion: add deathwing mount to wow store

please add the deathwing mount to the wow store blizz. Maybe the diablo 3 mount too. Will gladly pay for either in a heartbeat. Thanks in advance. Sorry I missed the event. Deeply regret it. I’m sure there are other players who would love to buy it too who also missed it.

edit: other ideas, make the event an annual celebration so those of us who missed it can get it next year OR just give us more time to do it now :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance blizz for considering this post :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The whole point of these events is to punish the people who aren’t playing lol

Also: I would suggest you remove that “petition” from the Title, as petitions are against the Forum Rules.

31 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-we-get-more-time-for-the-15th-wow-anniversary/405262?u=stompypotato-durotan

8 Likes

You had 2 months, you even played a version of WoW in that time by your own admission. It obviously wasn’t on your priority list. Move on, and don’t spam the forums.

17 Likes

Guys, that’s bait.

5 Likes

Petition posts are frowned upon.

These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

4 Likes

Flag as spam and move on. Nothing to see here.

3 Likes

Nope. You had like 2 or 3 months to get it. If you missed it you missed it. Oh well.

4 Likes

These threads do tend to spawn funny sub-conversations though.

10 Likes

Maybe they’ll add it to the BMAH like they did the core hound mount. Start saving 9,999,999g OP.

8 Likes

Not sure how you missed it. It was announced in like june or july and went on for months.

1 Like

9 Likes

You had since last November to obtain this mount. Tough break pal.

3 Likes

Lol you actually went and made the thread. I assumed you were joking

1 Like

Am i only one who activelly avoided getting that mount? No desire to ride a scaley doosh that injoys burning players, giving them insane repair bills and an achevo for it.

It was all over the launcher… forums, sites, probably people chatting about it, you thought that this was going to last until you get yours, like common.

:rofl:

That’s a double blade sword

“I can’t believe Blizzard is making us buy $1200 of WoW tokens for a mount!”

4 Likes

Yes, you probably are. Your reasoning is silly.

6 Likes

But, but, he was a free dragon mount. Why would you actively avoid getting it?

Plus when the event wasn’t glitched it was pretty fun.

Don’t worry it will probably end up on the BMAH and you will have to pay a ridiculous amount of gold for a mount that others got for free but without the other 2 free mounts we got.