Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Negative, it’s YOUR interpretation.

30 Likes

Long time ago the S had damage output similar to the imp and did not pull aggro like a void. Times change.

5 Likes

You guys think this is 100 percent trolling but this is concerning that this is even a post imo because they already did remove succubus completley from hearthstone when they “nerfed” Jaina so dont tempt blizz they have done it before.

16 Likes

I suggest you do at least a cursory bit of research on the historical succubus before starting your crusade against all things you misunderstand.

9 Likes

Just like the Orcs in the game are wows interpretation of Orcs. Just like the old gods are wows interpretation of Lovecrafts work.

Yep. Which is why I will call out the trolls left and right who try to censor this game.

12 Likes

I thought it was a troll but I’m getting concerned at his responses.

8 Likes

That’s :clap: not :clap: WoW’s :clap: interpretation. :clap: It’s :clap: your :clap: ignorance :clap: of :clap: the :clap: lore :clap: to :clap:try :clap: to :clap: be :clap: edgy.

You’re failing miserably.

27 Likes

It’s literally in the game. They created the art and everything. What do you not understand?

1 Like

Learn
The
Lore

You can’t be this obtuse.

10 Likes

Before you post another thing, please google succubus and read some historical context lore on it.

11 Likes

If they did remove succubi we as a player would truly need to unite and call them out on it until they reverted the change not because we want succubi, but because its a gateway action if they do that and we let them. How long do you think it would be before they removed even more voice lines or even started changing or completley removing old transmog which we all know could have been a little risque at times.

21 Likes

You’re so far off base it’s sad. I won’t bother trying to explain advanced concepts to you.
It’s not your fault though, you’ve been conditioned in this toxic culture for who knows how long. Times up though.

1 Like

Seems to me if you’re gonna get truly woke about it, you’d delete the entire Warlock class. They get off on tormenting everyone and everything and putting every possible entity under their full domination. They’re prejudiced against free will - Period. And that’s not very kosher with modern day cancel culture, is it.

Actually, I’m prettttttty sure that if you’re going to get REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WOKE about things, you’d just delete the entire game and everything in it because there’s a lottttt of non-woke stuff in it.

If deleting the entire game isn’t an option, then I vote to leave it like it is and let those sexeh lil succubi keep doing their thing.

18 Likes

Ok you’re a bad troll that’s all you can respond with. Either state a fact or let the adults talk.

2 Likes

Guys he’s not joking. Or she idk. He really is offended by a fake demon in a video game.

25 Likes

Why not remove the warlock class ?That class summon it after all. If no players is summoning it then no other players will get offended.

2 Likes

This guy is probably a joy in trade chat haha

3 Likes

Because this is such an easy fix. There is nothing wrong with the warlock class, they just need to replace the succubus with something that doesn’t objectify a protected group.

I hope not. You can’t even understand the basic ones.

Yes. You are.

Hey, child… I’m older than you. Probably by a lot. I told you to read. You refused. So get put in your place, kiddo. Straight from WoW lore:

Succubi revel in causing anguish, and serve the Burning Legion by conducting nightmarish interrogations.[6] Creatures of incredible mental powers, they can lull those of weak minds into their servitude.[7] Succubi know much about love[8] and slake their lust with coupling.[9] They are described as devourers of souls, destroyers of hearts, dominators of minds, and tempters of men.[10][11]

10 Likes