Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

I agree that it’s very messy but that’s just their nature. I guess the way that I see is, they’re demons. They’re not supposed to be great folk. We already have necromancers and murderers and unwilling test subjects in the game. The game is already a dark place. I think the incubus would be a cool addition and it adds just another model for warlocks to use.

I said it was apples to oranges, not opposition. You seem to be the opposition here, considering I literally couldn’t care less what they add to the game. You even bring up the point that there are ‘bad things’ associated with incubi that you can’t even ‘type on the forums’ AFTER stating that they don’t fit in the game.

There you go. They can make up the lore to fit however they please.

Also, if your only argument for sexual dimorphism in Felguards is literally that, that’s hilarious. They could be any gender they wanted, considering they were created by Sargeras and we have absolutely no idea lol.

1 Like

Can I heart your post more than once?

3 Likes

Aren’t the felguard sort of like dragons in game of thrones? They don’t have gender or can change genders fluidly. I’d like to see a lot more felguard models but yeah, I don’t think they have genders, whereas succubus and incubus are gender specific.

Makes me wonder what other demons have genders and what don’t.

The incubus sexually assaults sleeping women. I know what people want, a male succubus in that it uses its body to seduce women, but thats not what an incubus actually is. People just seen that its a counterpart to a succubus and assumes what they are but in fact they are much much worse and something along the lines of what these developers are accused of being.

Felguards werent created by Sargeras, they are part of the Mo’arg and they fought against sargeras when he was still the defender of the pantheon. They were just recruited into the legion after Sargeras betrayed the Pantheon. The Felguards, and Mo’arg are from the twisting nether.

If they exist, I’m definitely not opposed to them being thrown in the game; just like anything else, the more the merrier. Give me female Voidwalkers. I want a pink blob with a bow.

I only remember that Felguards are Mo’arg; either the original, or subset. I’d have to go digging in Chronicles or through lore pages to see if they actually have some weirdly specific, mentioned gender somewhere.

1 Like

The connotation you have in your head is much worse. Just how succubi have often been written and portrayed far worse than they are in WoW. WoW has its own lore. It can make the Incubi however they want. They don’t have to do… well, anything you wrote. Unless your sole objection is just the name?

And as for the Felguard, yeah, probably? I’d have to go grab Chronicles off my shelf or dig into the wiki to look for sources, but I still don’t recall them having a preset, defined gender like most species. If they do add female Felguards, well, good stuff. The more the merrier.

1 Like

So Lokath, now that we won this what’s the next thing you think we need to try and change about the game to make things better?

1 Like

“so you’re a troll, uh, ignore list, uh”

you want to remove things from the game and can’t stand the honest answers…

Well, I’ve been thinking a lot about cultural appropriation and racial representation. Doing some research now.

1 Like

But the succubus is a figure of lust in wow just like its a figure of lust in outside lore. The incubus is not a figure of lust, there is nothing lustful about them.

While they can do whatever within the Warcraft universe because its their universe. I dont know where people got this idea that the incubus is a masculine seducer of women, but its nothing grounded in any other lore that its based on.

Also, the incubus that is shown in the wow wiki, is just a satyr so there are no known incubi in the wow universe let alone that it also says that the succubi consumed the males of their race when brought into the Burning Legion.

Also, the Incubus that is shown on the wiki is a satyr.

Felguard is he/him and mentions he has a wife in a VA. The Moarg come in Big and Small and Male and Female.

Wrathguard is an Eredar warrior.

No

Incorrect, read more books

1 Like

Not only are they not removing the succubus, they’re adding another one. The current one has NO changes to her look. Looks like you lost.

2 Likes

Looks like you don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not going to argue with someone who can’t read past the title. Welcome to the ignore list troll. Buh bye!

Those were your own words. The level of denial and hypocrisy is on a whole other level now.

2 Likes

So felguard do have exclusive genders? I always thought they were genderless

Yup the Mo’arg demon race is dimorphic and your Felguard has a wife (and demons have marriage apparently)

1 Like

Love that journey for them. :joy:

Stop getting triggered over absolutely everything. Good lord what has happened to people?

4 Likes

I’m not triggered. Just standing up for what’s right.