Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Crazy?

It’s been 405 years since the Catholic Church ostracized Galileo Galilei for his belief in a heliocentric model.

Look how that turned out.

First off that’s two different kinds of survival - your example is about producing new humans to continue the species into the future - which more propagation of the species. The survival I was talking about was maintaining the existing humans for as long as possible - to lengthen life spans.

Second you missed the crux of the argument - from the human perspective on a very very VERY general level - we can do what we want to animals. But when it comes to other human beings there are different rules. In relations between humans in consent generally matters.

So is the Succubus a woman or just a female?

Edit - also you’re example can be reversed - without consent men could be forced to have sex with women in order to get them pregnant… death by Snu Snu if you will.

I think we are getting lost in translation here.

Why does it matter if she is a woman or not?

Even more changes coming down the pipeline sakkei.

Sucubus is not a woman. She’s a fictional creature and she must not enter into any sexist debate.

Succubus were always like this in fantasy universes, such as novels, comics, video games, cinema, etc…

It can be more offensive to see someone get killed like in this game.

cringe, leave a fantasy world be

Again what’s with the padding and double replies to the same post?

Back to the topic at hand - we were speaking of consent - consent between beings that society at large recognizes as persons is necessary for an acceptable relationship.

Consent of beings that society at large doesn’t recognize as persons is not required.

With a woman consent is required - with a female consent is not.

I spoke that within the lore of the game - the Warlock has consent of the Succubus.

You countered that Succubus wasn’t a woman - therefore couldn’t give consent.
I thus spoke to the idea that Succubus being animal based off that statement - thus consent not being required.

The crux of this particular argument is - is the Succubus a woman who needs to give consent - or is she just a female of some other species and can we treat her like an animal within the lore of the game.

2 Likes

You literally used a “she” to address succubus.

1 Like

Just add a Incubus

1 Like

Thankfully I’m jumping this sinking ship for good. World of Cringecraft

When i speak about my cat female also I call “she”

1 Like

People simply can’t draw the connection because they automatically think a half naked man isn’t sexy or find a half-naked woman to be intimidating or badass, for that matter.

Because you’re a spamming troll.

4 Likes

Given the recent changes to emotes, I’m sure the Succubus pet will be removed shortly.

I swear to god if the succubus is changed or removed because of this bs troll thread, I will throw things. Many things.

4 Likes

You ain’t giving me respect not one bit. Complete opposite. Women shouldn’t have to cover up. I’m all for giving us an incubus to drool over though but getting rid of the succubus hell no.

3 Likes

you stop that

I think OP is driving harder and yet harder to reach post cap before the mods come in and lock this.

Edit: Mind you, am I now aiding his goal?

Guess what else you can call a she. Dogs, cats, cows, ships, planes… demons.

Guess what none of those are. A woman.

3 Likes

Nor that they are covered all over the body, like an Amish, or like a Taliban, that is, a stupid puritan who hates his horrible body, who is afraid to see the flesh and his own body that they gave us with such beauty.

That he fears his defects as is, and he does not tolerate being as he is.

That is why you also have no connection in what reality, in fact you do not even think of a CONSCIOUS puritanism knowing that everything is for your own fashion and tendency to your own vanity no matter what damage they are causing.