Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Nipple ring? Just one though.

3 Likes

Sure!
A nipple ring, chin piercings, brow piercings and tail piercings.

2 Likes

No chin piercing, appearance versus function, function should always win. Brow piercings no as well but sure to the tail.

Funny story about nipple rings.

When I was way younger I had both of my nipples pierced. One night I was sleeping face down on a quilted blanket. Morning rolls around and I go to push myself up, and one of the rings got snagged on the blanket. It literally ripped my nipple in half.

Sane people do not get their morality from a video game.

Especially one where the object of the game is to kill practically everything in sight.

1 Like

Right. But sometimes unethical people can put their derogatory morals into the game they make.

Sir Lokath at Succubus End

A tale of everyday forum folk from the extraordinary lands of Azeroth.

Azerothian as trash BOEs, changing yet changeless as the game design, nestling digital nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, banquet-fed facepulling opsimath and eremite, feudal still, reactionary Sucubus End.

The story so far.

The great house of Succubus End endures, as does its master Sir Lokath. Its chambers and dusty corridors hung with portraits of various demons past now gaze down on far more grotesque inhabitants.
The grounds, laid with its Elwynn lawns, contain a lake and a Great Maze which has long since overgrown and collapsed upon itself.
Those who now enter are never seen again, most likely devoured by the feral Murlocs who look to Sir Lokath as a primal authority figure.
It is now the domain of the last living dinosaur, a Long Boi that Sir Lokath has named Shalooshg’dunch.
There is a family cemetery, the Victory Garden, where Warlocks and favoured demons are buried upright to save space and better fertilise the vegetables.
2430 years old, and still unusual, Sir Lokath - fiddling with his ears with a pin, on the understanding that trained winkles could be employed as hearing aids - prepares another assault on the wretchedly skimpy underwear of the demons of his acquaintance.
“Damn my eyes…” quoth the puckish peer “we’d better get those mechagnomes well oiled. If I can manage it each day, I’ll be damned if robots get to stay sober”.

Now, read on… (with apologies to Vivian Stanshall)

1 Like

I love it, yes please
I’ll take 2

2 Likes

WoW succubus isn’t the only one depicted in this way, my dude.

They’ve been depicted as scantily-clad for centuries at this point, dating all the way back to the beginning of their mythology.

If they add an incubus (male counterpart), that’d be fine, but it sure af wasn’t put into the game “coz females must all be subservient.”

Being summoned is literally a part of their rl mythology.

1 Like

That’s what blizzard did though

screw that, where the half naked hot muscle men? balance that shizz blizzard.

Can’t Blizz raise just enough to license the Pillar Men from JoJo, for our new Incubui?

:100: :frog:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Pretty sure Blizzard doesn’t want Locks with a flying pet.

Also, I doubt they want naked flying women in the game.

Quite the step! From scanty Succubus to naked Siren.

Stop repressing their cultures! :rofl:

I just want to go on record as being diametrically opposed to the OP on this issue. My personal feeling on posts like these are that they are either trolling or they are a cry for help from someone who has deeper issues, probably related to preferences of a nature that I cannot touch on due to the hypocritical forum moderators. I would like to counter the OPs proposal with my own… Give us a succubus clothed in her birthday suit that comes in several hair colors and skin tones if you click on her with the mouse enough times she can crack her whip and say, “mmmm spank me big daddy”

8 Likes

Brother we are two sides of the same coin.

If you are fine bro, in this game everything is sexist, my character has an incredible body, Six Pack :muscle: :sweat_smile:

That’s an interesting take on it.

Stop taking away all of the skimpy stuff! The world has skimpy clothing, so can Azeroth! Don’t be that jerk!

3 Likes