Successful PTR Stress Test -- Thank you!

It’s a good thing you aren’t aware of the EU forums, it would take an army of people like yourself to report all the ‘‘Trolls’’ on two continents that are displeased with this massive game change that came out of nowhere.

I would imagine they have to be used to it by now. The WoW forums have always had a reputation for their more “toxic” elements. Often times responding to the trolls only feeds them more. :smiley:

Thanks.

Yup, they post here the bare minimum amount to do their jobs. I know i would not put up with the nonsense of being personally attacked for being a simple messenger.

2 Likes

Do you really think he comes here and reads everything?

2 Likes

I would hope he at least reads the first 3 replies when he posts. That would help a lot tbh.

1 Like

Remove 30 instance lockout

3 Likes

I wish all of you complainers had Kaivax’s job for a week and he could take a break from listening to all of you; and instead, y’all can listen to what his higher ups tell him.

It would definitely be satisfying to tell them how emphatically their change is disliked by the community! If only…

Revert the 30 instance change or face a mass exodus back to private servers!

I am seriously considering just playing TBC on a server that responds to their users complaints!

1 Like

Maybe they should communicate more than once a month with their playerbase.

I feel bad for him, but Blizzard put him out there as the lone CM to communicate. I don’t blame him or other CMs, I blame his bosses for telling him to never talk to the community.

1 Like

Can we confirm if the nature resist cenarion rep recipes are available?

Why on earth would they want to do that? Every single time they post it instantly becomes filled with toxic drivel. They communicate as often as they have anything meaningful to say…can you imagine the nuclear melt down if they posted and said something to the effect of ‘no new updates’ or ‘we see you talking about X,but we have nothing to say about at this time.’

1 Like

Only the +15 nr resist enchant on cloak is there (+ Mail NR gear since p4)

Test was fun as hell man, had an absolute blast.

1 Like

No but I wouldn’t want to either.

I would hope they have a good filter to read through the forums. That way, they can at least filter out all the irrelevant whining and at least get some real feedback about the event.

I hope they got some good data as I believe it will also help with TBC and its implementation as well. :smiley:

Thanks.

1 Like

Sir, I want to talk to your supervisor right now.

They are not, and will be more expensive to make now because of the lack of ZG farming for the Bloodvine…

Kaivex, inquiring minds want to know - what is the deal with the Cenarion Circle Nature resistance patterns? Will they be released with P5 as most people think, or are we looking at P6 or somewhere between the two?

Hey guys, keep whining more about 30 instance lockout change please.
It’s funny to watch.

Remove the 30 instance lock cap thank you

3 Likes