Successful PTR Stress Test -- Thank you!

:wink: But yea the stress test was a very interesting experience, I hope y’all have some good luck finding more optimizations!

I enjoyed my time on the Wyvern behemoth :slight_smile:

Yay, I guess?

It quickly became completely unplayable and had at least 3-4 rollbacks. Sometimes it would take fifteen minutes to dismount. Painful.

A harbinger of things to come?

Weird, just noticed this in actual classic WoW due to some 2006 April Fools joke that became reality.

1 Like

Go to your Battle Net account and create a PTR account from there (its free, just add-on to your existing one). Open your launcher. Above the big PLAY button there is a drop menu for you to choose between Classic, Retail and PTR.

I literally have no idea - I was able to play the Classic stress test last year, it just automatically added it to my Blizzard launcher, easy peasy. So if I’m supposed to create some special PTR account that’s news to me, maybe that’s why I haven’t been allowed into the Shadlowlands PTR too? I’m too old to figure these things out, grandma needs help!!!

1 Like

Heh, this new guy everyone.

Sorry but I need hand-holding, not really trying to be difficult. I’ve never before heard of having to create a PTR account, how do I do it?

If you’re talking about me, I’m not new, I’m old. Literally. And I’ve been playing since Classic. But I’m not very savvy when it comes to messing with launchers and such.

So about that instance nerf.

4 Likes

From Fatik above:

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

No longer paying a subscription to a tone deaf company

Good times!

8 Likes

HAHA touche

revert 30 instance lockout

3 Likes

Revert the 30 instance lockout you

3 Likes

6 posts and a level 21 druid - are you sure that you’re not the new guy around here?

i feel this 30 reset a day is a PTR it self…

Have you seen how this community treats CMs? The fact they respond here at all is a miracle.

3 Likes

I don’t have enough troll reports for all this.