Successful PTR Stress Test -- Thank you!

Thank you very much to everyone who joined us on the WoW Classic PTR today.

We reached our goal of filling the test realm, as well as substantially over-filling the zone.

Good times!

17 Likes

So can you guys remove the 30 instance lockout now?

70 Likes

Remove the 30 instance lockout

59 Likes

Well, obviously a lot of players smarter than me figured out how to get into the stress test then, I looked all over for something on my Blizzard launcher, or even a “PTR” on the realm list and found nothing to let me in. And your instruction-less invitation was no help. Oh well.

4 Likes

So we’re just keeping the horrid 30 instance lock out?

34 Likes

Remove the instance lockout I do not care about your stress test

30 Likes

Why are you the only Blizzard employee that talks to us? Is nobody else allowed to communicate with the public or something?

18 Likes

It was a blast Kaivax! Really appreciative and grateful for the changes and communication!

Cthun is going down!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I wish all of you complainers had Kaivax’s job for a week and he could take a break from listening to all of you; and instead, y’all can listen to what his higher ups tell him.

8 Likes

Not our problem blizz uses him as the sole rep that talks to players on the forums

12 Likes

Yeah it must suck having the exact same sticky threads posted on the EU forums as well with about the same general kind of responses. Imagine being the spokesperson who takes all the hate from not one, but TWO continents at once. I don’t envy him of his job, it sucks being the messenger. Hopefully it’s a two way street though and he at least mentions it during the next in person meeting he has to go to, which i’m assuming is once a month? Because that’s how long it took to get the BG split reversed.

5 Likes

I understand that.

I think we created a new old god with the massive amount of Wyverns stuck at the flight path lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No one else wants to.

3 Likes

They fired everyone else dude.

4 Likes

Thanks for insuring that we have a smoother transition to the next phase, I’m genuinely excited for it!

I understand you guys have been busy with this necessary test, and I hope you get it sorted quickly. We could really use some more communication on the 30 day cap when you guys get a chance.

5 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t get in either. I had thought though that it was because the PTR zone was just too full from what was written in the original post.

One question, have you created a PTR account on BattleNet? I am not completely sure but I thought it was required. Kaivax may be able to confirm.

I just hope they got some good data. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Remove the instance cap already, or at least give us a heartwarming story of how you waited 12 hours for AQ launch back in the day.

10 Likes

I hope you guys got some good data, cause there was nothing I could do from the back of that bird.

1 Like

Great. Now let’s get some more bot banning showcases.

1 Like