Subscription cancelled

if blizzard offered you a bag of garbage, but it was free, would you take it?

Time to try FFXIV

2 Likes

but the classic experience can be fixed if its broken in place, much more than in the past

They wouldn’t have lasted to begin with if a week or two of queues made them quit

1 Like

TRUTH

10 characters

2 Likes

God forbid they actually merge servers when they need to. There shouldn’t be ANY chance of ever playing on a dead server. And there wouldn’t be if Blizzard did their job.

I don’t disagree with you that Blizzard should have actively managed/merged server populations starting back in Classic. I also wasn’t surprised when they didn’t given their track record.

1 Like

It’s disgraceful. Dead servers should never exist.

Well said. I’m still creeping on these forums even though our little group of friends all cancelled subs… Crazy to see a percentage here play devil’s advocate instead of rallying together around issues that ruin the game

I have been around since 6 months after vanilla launched on cenarian circle I remember long cues server instability. It happens. You have to take the good with the bad. They offered you a solution

Imagine transferring to a mega server and complaining about the queues.

1 Like

Oh noes, more scrubadins leaving? Don’t tell me it is so?

This argument is getting old. 1000 posts a day about these ques. All of you chose to go to these servers. Why, because y’all are convinced that all the other servers are dead. It’s common bandwagon syndrome. This is 100% on the players, not Blizzard. Any game out there that has servers has a capacity, and to assume that Blizz is just gonna keep shoveling money into a novelty is absurd. I got enough people on my server that it’s hard to even do quests and there’s no que. Also not Blizzards fault that the servers have faction imbalances, that’s the sheep jumpin to new servers every time 1 gets 1% more of the other faction. All of this is done by us, yet everyone tries to blame Blizzard, well because that’s everyones answer to everything.

In 2022 imagine expecting a $15 a month price tag to get you endless use with no interruptions. Go see a movie for $40 and get your 2 hours of entertainment. Then come back and compare $ vs. time engaged.

Yea, sounds like someone needs a therapist and a re-evaluation of how they spend their time.

Anxiety in a game :upside_down_face:

is that when your queue will finally let you in?? by my calculation I will be in by the thursday of the next month…

SEE YOU IN NORTHREND THEN

stop your whining and take a transfer they offerd two diffrent ones

no most people here would pay them $15 a month for it then blame themselves they paid $15 for garbage seems the general consensus lmao. I am happy keeping my $15 and letting them keep their garbage.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.