Subscription cancelled

I moved all my ally off bene, now I can play. No regrets!

ok bye have fun

its going to last for 2 weeks at max grow up

Wrong way to make this point … It would when you go to a popular restaurant that has a great crowd all week that you eat at regularly but when they add a new sought out item to the menu then people decide to start flocking the restaurant at peak times then complaining they cant get a table /shrug

1 Like

This has to be one of the poorest analogies of all time. Using your analogy, it would be more like if you went to the busiest restaurant in town where you need reservations and then cried because you have a 2hr wait time as a walk-in.

You CHOSE the biggest server that anyone with common sense would know that there would be huge queues at launch, and are now blaming Blizz.

Grab some tissues and keep crying.

Yeah this is bad. Mispeled had a good post in the CC

Okay but like what did you expect, you said it yourself the game’s 17 years old and nothing’s changed

I don’t blame the restaurant when I show up at peak hours and have to wait 45 minutes for a table.

When you paid in advance and have to wait 6 hours do you blame the restaurant?

there’s restaurants like this?

Not unless Blizzard owns one.

1 Like

it was your choice to play on that server knowing it was overpopulated and you deserve this

Yeah there’s no getting through to someone who thinks like this (ie. everyone complaining about queues).

seriously… that would be like using the analogy that the busiest most popular restaurant has 2 chairs and invites 5000 people to come eat there meal. get it right this is blizzards fault for not upgrading infrastructure and adding coding to make the servers handle more people.

As a client or customer in what other business or company would you pay for no service??? if the restaurant you speak of charged you $15 but didnt guarentee you a reservation? would you give them your $15?

No this isnt a player base issue. sure player exacerbated but its not the players issue to fix, it is our choice if we want to pay to not play the way we chose. hence why i cancelled my sub.

So get a grip and quit blaming yourself your dad never came back with that pack of cigarettes. He is the jackass. You are the victim…

1 Like

A long post of nothing but whining. A game gives you anxiety so you are heavily weak minded. Long queues mean server is full, nothing to do with the game or blizzard. The argument about the game being 15 years old with server issues is also idiotic. Servers are designed to have a set amount of characters to have smooth play. You have a few options. 1: stop playing wow(recommended). 2: transfer character to a less pop realm. 3: grow up and stop crying

3 Likes

Can I has your stuffs?

1 Like

I suggest #1 and #3 for him.

I find these posts entertaining. Some of the posts mention they started on Bene, and didn’t transfer, and some say they transfered.

It doesn’t matter, you had plenty of warning, you knew this was coming, you chose this.

I do feel bad though, no queue on Pagle, and it’s been locked by Blizzard for damage control. They probably should have done that months ago with Bene and Firemaw, but hindsight is 20/20, and it really isn’t their problem when they have made it clear 30,000 people on a server won’t work.

But we can play dumb together and blame them.

Friendly reminder (and not just for blizzard but anything with active users connecting to a server) that queues are not the problem, they are the solution. The alternative is login servers simply crashing under load and then you have to guess when ppl arent trying to log in/server has recovered so that there is an actual server to process your login request.

they want the transfer fees so they let people transfer