Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

Is there any discussion or even consideration of bringing back old limited-time cosmetics? In particular the elite pvp transmog sets, they could have a similar system as the Vicious Saddles. I know it would make me pvp a lot more if all of those old sets came back for me to work towards - not that I want everything to come back, like the glad mounts, but those sets are what I really want to be able to get.

4 Likes

I’ve gotta know, with the new transmog rules being put in place as well as the warband feature - does that include old achievements/mogs from prior expansions as well? Say, the challenge mode achievements from Mists for example?

5 Likes

Scrawny playable dragons, who sport broken wings don’t fit into my decade’s old DnD trope in the slightest.

Do you have any plans to bring the newest race within the World of Warcraft universe inline with expectations from people such as myself?

Is the wow team worried or concerned about splitting wow player base 5 different ways? We have SoD, classic vanilla era, classic hardcore, retail, classic cata.

6 Likes

Hi! Hope your day is going well! In the Warband screenshot we see a dracthyr that is lvl 13 wearing leather? What is up with that?

5 Likes

Will we ever be seeing class skins to make a class and the race playing it match better? Example being night elven paladins of Elune, with a more white, lunar tinge to the spell effects instead of just being another normal paladin

2 Likes

Can we get the Tinker class within one of these 3 expansions? When you showed off the Machine Speakers I thought we were getting close.

13 Likes

Are there plans for more support specs to expand it into a genuine role for The War Within? I feel like a lot of the complaining around the power of Augmentation is just because if it’s the only option. If there were 5+ more other options and it got its own party slot I think it would be really cool.

2 Likes

I spend about half my time doing tradeskills and half playing PVE.

• Will the tradeskill system be similar to that of Dragonflight or something new. Dragonflight had it’s downfall with the order systems. I have countless hours looking at empty order queues. I am on a low population server so we don’t have the amount of orders that a high population server has.

Please explain the tradskill system you are planning in The War Within.

7 Likes

Will the warband feature build into player housing?!

6 Likes

Are we going to see any other races added to the mix during The War Within perhaps Murlocs as a neutral race? Also are the Hero Talents able to let classes perform other roles they otherwise would not be able to like for example can Farseer Shaman tank?

2 Likes

Will the warband feature build into player housing?!

10 Likes

Can we expect to have any new classes during the Worldsoul Saga?

4 Likes

Can we get Draenei in Season of Discovery? :3

Will you be keeping Era servers up for Wrath of the Lich King Classic?

8 Likes

Will the new expansions have patches? How many should we expect?

4 Likes

Voice acting instead of walls of text, will that ever be a thing?

I haven’t really seen any read the quests, and would be much better to have quests acted or voice acted. This way you will feel that you are involved in the story. I’m also on board with only main story quests being voice acted.

Are the Old Gods really dead or are they Illidan dead?

1 Like

With the announcement and option to now officially preorder WoW: The War Within and since there seems to be a quicker rollout of content, is there any plans for the Collector’s Edition of each expansion to continue and if so when is the expected availability of those to be purchased.

3 Likes

I would love to be able to play either side or both on any class. Will I be able to play a Vulpera on Alliance or a Dark Iron Dwarf on Horde someday?

5 Likes