Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

Earthen Dwarves - dwarves made for Horde and nothing for Alliance.
Heroes of the Storm - must be revived.
WarCraft Rumble - neat.

1 Like

Could you play this game normally (no insta level insta gear dev cheating) keep up with content releases and others who play wow(FOMO and being left behind if you dont regularly play) and see all of /experience content(mythic+ included) and keep your jobs at blizzard and your family? Honest answers only please.

1 Like

With there being a three expansion roadmap, will we ever see a ‘Tech Class’ in World of Warcraft, akin to a Tinker or Artificer?

Or does the team think that the ‘Tech Class’ fantasy is already supported by other means?

3 Likes

1 - Plans on animation rework? Legion had it for classes but all the other animations on the game were forgotten (e.g Mounts, when getting up in a vehicle or mount in a quest, ingame cinematics).

2 - Why have some features been got forgotten over time? Wouldn’t be good to have a team for each feature in the game so it doesnt become obsolete with new expansions and feels always renewed? (e.g Pet Battle, Secondary professions)

3 - People are becoming tired of the 1 new raid, 8 new dungeons and 4/5 new zones formula. Do you guys think in a way to make new expansions enjoyable without this formula?

4 - It was already hard for new players to catchup with the story, now with three expansions connected it’s probably be even harder, how are you guys planning to make the story easier to catch up for new players?

Currently Windwalkers has too many procs and too much resource generation that the spec feels overwhelming. On top of that, the spec does not scale well due to too much emphasis on external damage. Is the spec up for a revamp in 10.2.5 or will we have to wait until 11.0?

4 Likes

Will you please make the Warbound Account Wide stuff retroactive? I literally don’t play my vanilla druid anymore because it feels so left behind because of all the progress my monk has gotten in the last 10+ years, and now I feel obligated to only play my monk due to said progress! Retroactive means every toon can shine!

1 Like

Why aren’t there plans for Pre-cataclysm Classic server.

3 Likes

I’ve Been Hoping for a Engineer / Tinker class in one of these reveals since we got Goblins in Cataclysm. Any Chances we’ll see something like that in the next 3 expansions?

5 Likes

One of the challenges I’ve had with Dragonflight is the world events, while they are current, have been very engaging (and quite enjoyable too). When the next patch came around, however, they have become less and less engaged by players. What are you going to do to ensure events are “evergreen” in the next expansion?

2 Likes

Any chance we’ll be seeing Grimtotem face paint options added to regular Tauren customization? Especially since they’re now a part of the Horde and even Ebyssian is using it.

3 Likes

Are there any plans to expand on the Roleplaying element of the game for players? Things along the lines of more emotes and perhaps another look at cooldown times on relevant toys that add to Roleplay. I think it’s a piece of the game that goes largely overlooked by the dev team despite Moonguard being perhaps one of the largest servers.

4 Likes

Do you see yourselves removing or shutting down classic era?

2 Likes

Any plans for more Vulpera customization? Maybe more fur colors? I want pink and blue! I want to be a cotton candy fox! Cotton candy is snack, I want snacks, add more snacks too yes?

4 Likes

Will we see any quality of life improvements in Cataclysm Classic or Season of Discovery when it comes to questing such as shared quest pickups (such as a box on the ground) or faster respawns of named mobs? Zone density can make some quests nearly impossible to do.

In the Blizzcon opening, there was an Expansion named ‘Midnight’ and the mention of Quel’Thalas, are we getting a revamped and updated Silvermoon City? Or is the entire area getting a make-over?

4 Likes

Can worgen get it’s alpha hairstyles back without the mane? So that we aren’t stuck with 10 options of parasitic mullet.

13 Likes

Will we get Blood elves or DK’s in season of discovery Content without the release of the corresponding expansions for each of the two subjects.

Hey and thanks… this is questions & suggestions for the uppcomming classic+ season of discovery…

Night Elf racial… allow shadowmeld, to work like in classic wrath, then its actually a usefull racial

Druid… allow druids to get tree form, either through talents or the new runes & glyphs !

1 Like

As a caster, having a staff looks cool up until the point I “unsheathe” it and carry it above the ground like a briefcase. Is the tech there to support casters wielding their staves upright while walking around?

4 Likes

will the blood elf or draenei starter zones ever see a revamp? i know they’re more or less unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but it would be nice to see the BC starting zones get a little love someday. especially quel’thalas (<-- unbiased opinion btw) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes