Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

Will patch 4.0.3 for CC again remove many quests and items such as Eye of Divinity (for the epic staff for priests).

Will wild kingdom PVP talent ever be fixed? After using the ability, no pet gets auto resummoned. You have to manually resummon pet. This was not an issue in season 1 of dragonflight.

Would you be able to provide a breakdown of the flight training costs in CC? Are they changing or are you going to keep them the same as the original Cata?

Can we get a Need Before Greed system or other protection to loot rolls in LFD to address players that cannot even equip certain items on their class need rolling on items to grief others?

This was something that original Wrath implemented towards the end.

1 Like

Here’s my questions in particular :

1. Will we get PROPER access to Old Zul’gurub in Retail (In the same vein as Old Scholomance, Old Scarlet Monastery) so we don’t have to shell out insane gold on a blue moon’s chance for the Zulian Tiger and the Razzashi Raptor ? I understand the Edge of Madness recipes are back, but i feel like there’s still more that could be done with the raid.

2. Will we get back the lost-to-the-cataclysm recipes back in retail (Like Ebon Netherscale for example, i’ve been whining for it for half a decade now) or have some way to unlock their appearances for our retail characters in transmog via crafting them in Cataclysm Classic if we carry the recipes over from Wrath Classic?

3. Judging from the Warband mockup, are we finally getting other class options for Dracthyr?

4. Will Dracthyr Soar finally be un-nerfed or turned into a “racial mount” using the Dynamic Flight / Dragonriding system similar vein to say Running Wild for Worgen?

5. Will we get access to Old Zul’aman while we’re at it?

6. Will Dracthyr please get more transmog options, or will they be dropped for 10 years like most new-races have been after one expansion? At the very least please give us Emberthal’s scale color for crying out loud, Dracthyr SORELY lack actual Black Dragonflight customization options, that dark-slate-blue just doesn’t cut it. I wanted mine to look like Onyxia damnit!

7. Will we finally figure out what that suspicious long snake tail is in Gundrak?

8. For Classic Season of Discovery, could we finally have a conclusion to Itharius and Eranikus’ story that was just scrapped halfay through in Vanilla, should one of the seasonal “dungeon into raid” conversions fall onto Sunken Temple?

9. Will the various “falling through the world” spots in Classic Hardcore ever be fixed? (Like again, in Sunken Temple…)

7 Likes

Saw this from one person, but as a part of a long series of questions

- Is there any plans to add some kind of bad luck protection to drops in general?

I’m a longtime player (TBC) and take pet collecting pretty seriously. I’m probably top 200 worldwide in unique pets (1688, haven’t prepurchased anything yet but that’ll go up soon). Aside from the brand new stuff and old collector’s editions/blizzcon pets, there’s just three pets I don’t have.

Bucketshell, Sir Snips, and Arfus. While there’s something else that should be said about the former two, not getting Arfus this year felt really, really bad.

I put 240 attempts into it - basically queueing my entire evening for two weeks, unsuccessfully. And now I get to wait a whole year to go again and only hope that my luck is better. Might never get it. And it feels so bad. I lost my excitement for Blizzcon (although you certainly knocked it out of the park today, so that didn’t last long, lol)

This is the exact kind of thing that I’ve shied away from seriously mount collecting for. And the rarity of certain items never felt good for mount collectors, it wasn’t a one-off and was kind of something you knew you were up against for getting into mounts. And that’s why I focused on pets rather than mounts- about the worst thing a pet collector had to deal with was the Everliving Spore, and at least you could buy the worst offenders if you really had to.
Introducing this to pets, even with the holiday drop changes, is a hugely unwelcome change. Hoping there’s further review to come on making some of these items more accessible to players.

2 Likes

Will we be seeing any returning Troll characters?

2 Likes

Can we please get more body size presets now? Skinny, Average, Athletic/muscular, Roids(what we have now), Chonk.

Also: Will you please add Lightforged/Calia styled playable Undead…that walk up right, actually, why haven’t ya’ll fixed everyone’s back yet?

5 Likes

Are there any plans to increase developer resources that are assigned to Classic servers by any chance? WOTLK Classic patch 3.4.3 had many more bugs than when original WOTLK 3.4.3 launched. Some of the bugs that were applied to WOTLK Classic were already reported per PTR testing prior to the patch launching but were still not resolved on release.

It’s clear that Classic player subs are 2nd class citizens compared to retail in terms of revenue priority but it you could fill that gap or rather a lack of developer resources with player-provided QA testing, that would be greatly appreciated.

There are plenty of us who would be happy to beta test and QA CC if you could launch the beta sooner rather than later. Maybe a separate beta test forum so that we can avoid another WOTLK Classic patch 3.4.3 bugfest.

Could you make a heroic version of the open world for those who achieve a milestones during each patch? something that would allow us to gain greater gear while doing open world content.

And what are your thoughts on possibly making a legendary mode for all past instances, where we can work towards select versions of our favorite loot. I.E. bringing all instances to current in a form of a legendary difficulty. where we get a currency that we can then push towards items from seasonal vendors.

i feel after all these years and all your hard work it would be a waste to let them fall so far behind. classic has shown people do love the content you have made over the long many years.

in memory of all those who fell in (stockades, deadmines, ragefire chasim and so many more)

What changes do you already have planned for Cata Classic compared to Cata original?

How will patches work in the next expansion? We used to have 8.1 8.1.5 8.2 8.2.5 8.3 now it is 10.05 10.7 10.1 10.1.5 10.1.7 10.2. How many raids will these expansions have? Will we ever see the return of mini raids like Onyxia Lair, Throne of the Four Winds, Gruul’s lair, crucible of the storm, and the obsidian sanctum?

What class will get a support spec during War Within and what will this new death knight spec be called?

2 Likes

Will Cata Classic receive the retail-version of the auction house or will it be a tweeked version of Cata original?

Will we ever see Ranged Survival return in the form of talent choices for one of the other ranged specs? Like Old Explosive Shot Replacing Aimed Shot?

2 Likes

Will I be able to queue for battlegrounds in the Season of Discovery?? If so, how would PVP ranking and PVP gear play out?

What plans are there, if any, to reduce the quest clutter in game when playing on alts. Will the Warband system provide an option to opt out of repeating quests you have completed on your main character?
Once I complete a majority of quests on one character, I have no intention to do it again and I also do not want to be punished by playing an alt and have my map covered in exclamation marks in perpetuity.

7 Likes

Will I be able to get the tmog looks of unequippable items I have in my inventory prior to the expansion? I need to know if I should hang onto the stuff DF rares keep giving the wrong character.

Will there be any guild improvements added like a roster search or expansion of the 1000 max members?

Will we be able to queue up for things like Timewalking with the other faction?

How many alts can be added to the warband and how big is that shared bank?

3 Likes

when will we get blood elf shaman and druid?

4 Likes

Yeah I also was wondering, how many Characters will be part of this expansion, i know Anduin, thrall and alleria will be there what about Jaina, Genn, Alexstrasza, Nozdormu, khadgar, wrathion, Shaw, tyrande, turalyon, Rexxar, thalyssra and ETC? will the Alliance and horde Armys join us as well (AKA army of NPCs)?

Also is it true that WoW will have a Revamp and will they have returned quests from the classic but remastered that has more Story experience and it has phasing System to make the quests more in game cutscense action, and will this not remove the CATA Quests from Eastern Kingdoms and kalimdor, and will the burning crusade quests be also be remastered for this revamp?

2 Likes