Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

lots of questions as a player since december 2006 whos played deeply into end game most expansions until SL where i didnt raid after the two more recent raid tiers, only did Castle Nathria before the nathria reboot.

1stly, when are we deleting vulperas/pandas from game?

2nd, for cata classic what version of worgen are we getting? the original alpha concept art or the steroid addled chihuahua ones?

3rdly, why keep up with allied races, instead of oh i dunno, adding onto the customizations of pre existing races adding new sub races instead as a barbershop skin option like for dwarves, seeing as we have 3 types of them now or will once the 1st expac of the trio saga drops. get rid of pandas, get rid of both types of gnomes, get rid of vermin vulperas. Add vrkyuls, add ogres, add nerubians as a playable race. female dwarves should not have beards.

4th- what is going to happen to the sword of sargeras once or if it is removed from silithus? player characters no longer have artifacts of any sort of power to ‘heal azeroths wooonds’

I have lots more but these are my biggest ones at the moment.

never hopefully.

1 Like

I have a couple of questions!

Are there any plans to add more rewards that would allow people to further personalize their character? For example being able to choose different animations/gestures for using abilities, walking, dancing, adding new emotes, or even being able to change spell effects? The hero talents being introduced made me think of the last point.

(A personal wish is a Necromancer Warlock or an Elune Priest)

and second…

Are there any plans to change leveling and specifically storytelling at early levels to allow new players to connect with and learn about the story and characters?

1 Like

Is there any plans to upgrade the graphics of the classic world, but keeping the gameplay the same? That’s all I want. Thanks!

I have 10 Questions about New Expansion.

1: Did the Nerubians flee or was cut off from their brothers and sisters of Azjol’Nerub in Northrend from the North and ended up in the South Deeps of the Earthern?

2: Will Void Elves finally get more Development IE Race Overhaul with Heritage Armor Fix, Starcursed Options of High Elven or 100% Corrupted Void Options, New Thalassian Void Elf Props and Buildings, New Mounts, and Faction Reputation of their own?

3: Will be there new character customization options continued like the Taunka Tauren, Mok’thanal Orc Options, Blackrock Clan, Arathi Options for both Kul’tirans and Humans, Krokul Broken Draenei, Frostborn Dwarves for Regulars or Earthern, Void Elf Options, Blood Elf, and etc?

4: Who else will be coming along with us into the Worldsoul Saga besides Alleria, Thrall, Anduin, and Magni? Will Jaina, Vereesa, Valeera, Umbric, Lor’themar, Moria, Muradin, Rexxar, and etc join too?

5: Will there be more Large Zones, New Dungeons, and More New Sub Raids in the Future?

6: Is Chromie Time going to be fixed where he go back to Pre Cataclysm Era to explore the Old World again with the old Raids, and Dungeons?

7: Will Regular Races like the Orcs have their Heritage Armor Sets shared with the Mag’har Allied Race along with set Allied Race sharing their Heritage Armor Set with the Regular Races?

8: Are we going to Visit the other Aqir Races like the Qirajs and Mantid or mostly Qirajs in general for this expansion?

9: Is Pvp getting Changes and updates besides seasonal gear like HD Remakes of Alterac Valley, Eye of the Storm, Wintergrasp, Return of the Stand of the Ancients, or just overall new Battlegrounds in general?

10: Will Classes get cool cosmetic spells and features like the Druids and Warlocks like for example return of the Water Elemental for Mages, Void Spells for Paladins, Warlocks summoning the Dead, and more?

2 Likes

The is for Season of Discovery
With the addition to the rune system being added and new abilities being added, will there be any changes to the talent system to allow for the classes to be more functional when doing other roles such as rogue tank or mage healer, or will their roles strictly be based around the runes?

1 Like

Any consideration on letting us frost mages have our elemental back at our side at all times? I miss having it. On that note thoughts on adding a glyph that would turn it into a Pandaren water spirit? Y’know for the Pandaren mages out there

7 Likes

Are there any plans to adapt features from Season of Discovery into a permanent evergreen version of Vanilla Classic+ (a non-seasonal model)?

The planned features look amazing, but many are averse to seasonal servers where their progress is wiped periodically. It doesn’t feel in the spirit of vanilla to have that long-term character progression deleted.

A lot of people are talking about needing to reset retail entirely, due to bloat and being outdated. What are your thoughts on this and do you think that a new game or complete reset is in the future for the WoW community?

1 Like

Never. It’s Worgen like you that prevent us from getting tails by hating on those with tails. This is why we can’t have nice things!

8 Likes

This is not including 10.2 cause I haven’t seen much of it:

Dragonflight did a great job with providing many different races with quest NPCs to talk to. Mostly.
Worgen (and to a lesser extent Forsaken) have been COMPLETELY neglected and are the only race with 0 quest NPCs in Dragonflight which feels terrible as a fan of the Worgen.
Will you ensure that all races get to be in the spotlight or at least have some questing recognition in the upcoming 3 expansions?

3 Likes

also:

Can we befriend the (buff) kobolds please?
Toy that turns us into one or a mount like the buff murlocs (without us taking candle)

1 Like

Why are you giving an experience boost in Classic: Season of Discovery once one phase is over?
The phases should be a reasonable time, where someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to play can get 1 character to cap and do “endgame” activities, and someone that does have a lot of time can get multiple characters to cap and do “endgame” activities. I am worried if there is an XP boost it will ruin the alive feeling of Classic Era. Instead of seeing people of all levels running around, and lots of zones populated, everyone will blow through the low level content and those zones will be dead, with the vast majority of the population being at cap or close to it, which is many Classic Era player’s problem with retail and WOTLK. With a higher level character there is already plenty of ways to boost an alt to level faster (gold, enchants, farms, etc), that don’t drastically affect how the game is played. There are lots of things that excite me about Season of Discovery, but the XP boost is not one of them and my guess is many Classic Era players feel the same. Please rethink this.

Any Plans to reintroduce different artifact weapon appearances and new yearly Mage tower rewards?

Any Chance you will add new Mage tower like scenarios?

Will Xal’atath have a unique interaction with priests? :smile:

4 Likes

Are you bringing Mage Tower Appearance Back from Legion or adding it to Trader’s Post?

Also please answer this one important.

Are you going to add back the Magic Defense spell for druid / and Making Panda Druids playable?

2 Likes

Random Dungeon Finder (RDF) was implemented to WOTLK Classic without the Need Before Greed (NGB) feature even though it was there in the original WOTLK.

Disenchant was also not added to WOTLK Classic even though, again, it was there in the original WOTLK.

When are we going to get both of the features above in WOTLK Classic that were there in the original WOTLK?

Will the currently-owned heirlooms be scaled up to 85 automatically when Cataclysm Classic is released? Or are you going to make players have to buy completely different heirlooms even if they have level 80 heirlooms?

Will we get the original guild perks in Cataclysm Classic or are you going to make “tweeks” again like when WOTLK launched just to make players play longer for more sub money?

When can we start beta testing Cataclysm Classic? Where are the beta sign-ups?

Are you planning on merging more WOTLK Classic servers by the time Cataclysm Classic (CC) launches?

3 Likes