Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

With Crafting Orders and Professions likely to stay as it is, are there plans to add catch-up mechanics for those that join expansions late, or level late?

Can we bring back functional mounts (like brutosaur) and actually keep these expensive gold sinks in game permanently versus making an artificial scaricity?

2 Likes

Wrathion will be, um, coming with Anduin I hope.

On that note: Blizzard, will you please make other characters as hot as new Anduin?

1 Like

Will there be a roadmap for next year? The content cadence of Dragonflight has been really good. Will it continue in 2024? I’m worried about there being a large content drought between 10.2 and 11.0.

2 Likes

They pretty much said 10.2 is not the epilogue of Dragonflight and an epilogue will be coming after 10.2

Have there been any thoughts for battlegrounds about assigning people to teams randomly? Instead of letting them pick their side, make it a random wargame. This can equal the odds rather dramatically.

1 Like

The first post-announcement interview with Morgan Day was done with Warcraft Wiki. You can read a summary of the questions and answers here. Some of the common questions asked in this thread are answered in the interview, so check there.

Some answers provided in the interview to the common questions asked here are:

How will warbands with with renown tracks/account-wide reps?
Currently, account-wide reps are only for War Within. Still deciding what happens for past expansion. The goal is they don’t want you to feel like you’re at a disadvantage if you don’t have alts.

No plans on changing transmog restrictions, clothes can still only wear cloth, even if they can collect plate appearances. That is, if plate drops it will get added to the collection, but cloth wearers will not be able to transmog to plate.

Class customization. Tauren demon hunters?
In an ideal world it’d be great to see all classes on all races. But def top of mind. The goal of class/race combinations is to let people express themselves, and adding more classes is coming, but nothing to announce.

Professions? Carrying DF style forward?
As in expansions in the past, professions are tied to the expansion, so new points and perks coming in WW. At a high level, they’re happy with how professions play out, but some tweaks with stats/crafting orders, but happy with the system foundationally. Will iterate and continue forward.

Will there be wrath era servers
No plans for right now.

The Earthen Female Dwarves have beards in the promo photos. Will regular dwarves be given the option to have a beard on the female form?

The Dance Studio was on WotLK box art. Will it ever come to WoW?

1 Like

Will you ever let Jaina Proudmoore be happy?

with cross-realm guilds coming in, will there be plans to keep enforcing RP policies on RP servers?

1 Like

Will Blizzard make Night Elf an available customization for Dracthyr in visage form? Many of the dragons in the story switch to and from Night Elf visages, and seeing as how Dracthyr males are built on Blood Elves, it would be a nice change to be able to choose Night Elf instead.

1 Like

Will Mr. T Night Elf Mohawks make a return?

2 Likes

I don’t want to be a derogatory critic but with respect to the playable race, they couldn’t choose another playable race other than the terrans named after the land. Knowing that the wow community was crying out for Lore races like:
-vrykulls
-ogres
-tuskarr
-gnolls Especially
-Saberon
-vampyr humanos ando elves

The request for playable races was completely ignored and they put in a playable race that no one asked for. Thanks for answering.

5 Likes
  1. Shaman tanks when blizzard? Earthwarden spec would be greatly appreciated!

2. Would be nice to choose which weapons to mog despite what you are wearing. For example an enhancement shaman mogging into a 2handed weapon despite duel-wielding.

3. Would you guys open up all cloth/leather/mail/plate mogs to each classes to make ultimate transmog mix and matches. Some racial fantasies such as druid paladins/sunwalkers work great with cloth/leather. And mogging like a battle mage sort of character would work well in anything such as leather, or plate mixing with cloth mogs. My nightborne warrior would appreciate mix and matching cloth and leather pieces in to look more like a spellblade.

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a last name system in so we can use the names we want?

Can you guys add a way to increase character limit? I love the new race/class combos but I just can’t make more characters due to the limit and saving slots for upcoming allied races and race/class combos. I am waiting to make a nightborne or goblin paladin for example!

3 Likes

Can we re-arrange the invite to group and remove from guild buttons? They’re dangerously close together lol.

5 Likes

literally just re-watched the opening ceremony, the panel later on and nothing you said here was mentioned.
I stand corrected, quick 2 seconds and ya miss stuff

Can We PLEASE Get Player Housing?! Being able to pick our own Themed home, in any city in wow, or maybe in the middle of nowhere. Make the houses instanced? So anyone in our “group” Can come over. I’d love to be able to either Make My own furniture for my home OR purchase Furniture and decor, or both!

Also can we PLEASE have Murlocs & Sethrak a playable race?! ? … Also Goblin Druids?!

11 Likes

Though Hero Talents will change the appearance of our abilities is there a possibility that we can see the return of Glyphs in some capacity? For example, Night Elf Priests being able to have Priestess of Elune-themed Lunar abilities or a Tauren Paladin having Sun/Anshe-themed abilities?

4 Likes

Will we get any new customizations (Shadowlands style) at the beginning of 11.0? Mainly to keep up with the many customization options we have seen Dracthyr get in Dragonflight.

2 Likes